Best EVER!

Posted by Reviewer1539435 on Aug 03, 2011

What I really like about this cream as compared with NOW brand is that it penetrates the skin lots quicker. When using other brands I feel like I'm forever rubbing it into my body trying to get it to absorb. This is the best absorbed product EVER!

my husband loves this stuff :)

Posted by Reviewer1980678 on Jan 14, 2011

my husband loves my progesterone because he can tell a difference in my attitude when I am using it. I, too, can tell a difference. I am calmer and less irritable. it has also helped to regulate my cycle. I read John Lee's book and became a firm believer in supplementing with progesterone!

Life helper !!

Posted by Reviewer2203573 on Sep 18, 2010

This product works well & I would buy it again. Stops hot flashes & lifts your mood out of sadness & gloom. Progesterone is called the "happy hormone" & this lives up to the name.

Special feminine glow and energy

Posted by Reviewer1181041 on Jul 31, 2009

I am in my mid fifties and I've been using this cream for nearly two years -- it helps me feel 'balanced' and I feel more energized.

Progesterone Cream

Posted by Reviewer1505575 on Feb 07, 2012

Works great! I had low levels and started taking it for 1 month, now I am pregnant!

A favorite.

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Mar 15, 2012

This is the third progesterone product I've tried from iHerb and it's the best one for me. I had some unpleasant side effects from the others, including miserable ringing in the ears and bloat around the waist that didn't improve over time. I take it to help protect against age related bone loss.

Great Cream

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Feb 14, 2011

I've been buying this product for several years now and it definitely helps w/ hormone balance. Plus it's at a reasonable price. Wouldn't be without it.

Wonderful

Posted by 5738858290317602921 on Sep 14, 2012

My doctor suggested a progesterone cream because of how sore my chest was during my "time of the month". I followed her instructions, which were nearly identical to the ones on the package, and it worked wonderfully. I no longer find myself in pain when undressing for bed or getting dressed in the morning. Did some shopping and found this one to be the best in my budget. I will be using this from now on.

Good results

Posted by 5751111405764929899 on Oct 15, 2012

I was sceptical that a mere cream would make a difference to my menopause symptoms and I have been pleasantly surprised. I started noticing a difference within days - reduced hot flushes, improved skin condition, more energy and better moods; and I have had no ill effects so far.

Happy Herbalist

Posted by Reviewer1316469 on Jun 12, 2012

I'm very happy indeed with this product. It works wonders - the hot flushes I've been suffering from for a number of years are gone, I sleep much better, more energy, more relaxed and I feel wonderful. Thank you iHerb !!!!!!