perimenopause support

Posted by 5342924729607528078 on Dec 14, 2015

It helps control my peri-menopause symptoms.

progesterone cream

Posted by Reviewer3224258 on Jun 26, 2014

Have only been using this product since November 16 2011. So far have found it very good. In comparison with the progesterone cream which I needed a prescription for and it was made up by a compounding pharmacy.I find this product easier to use. I like the idea of coming in smaller quantities as I am sure it looses it strength in bigger lots. The one I was getting from the pharmacy was in 100gram jars. The source naturals one takes 14 days to arrive in Australia from the time of ordering. 27/6/2014 Why change the progesterone cream into a jar. That means every time it is opened it loses it strength because of air getting to the cream. Much better in the tubes.

Miracle cream

Posted by 5473449785632082055 on Apr 26, 2014

I am so happy with this cream. After just 14 days of using it my period is back to normal.

Source Natural, Natural Progesterone Cream

Posted by Reviewer2234648 on Mar 18, 2014

Have been using another brand of progesterone cream for years made from wild yam. Decided to try a new one for a change, but foolishly neglected to pay attention in detail to the ingredients, as it is derived from soy. Unfortunately now we have this GMO problem, unless a product made from soy can be guaranteed "GMO free" I will not knowingly use it. This is just my personal preference, I'm sure it is a good cream. I'll just go back to my previous cream.

Not Bad

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 14, 2013

Use it to balance my hormones cos I was oestrogen dominant - migraines, mood swings, disturbed sleep and acne. Had milder headaches and great sleep while I used it. But didn't like the idea that it could be carcinogenic.... I only use it once a day as opposed to what the directions say cos didn't want to be too reliant on it.

Great buy

Posted by 5097063095092831424 on Feb 13, 2013

I am pleased with this product. Smell is mild. I am so excited to try it and am certain I will have great luck. Also very impressed with shipping time. Iherb is my new go to for natural products.

Terrific!

Posted by Reviewer1834949 on Dec 22, 2012

This product helps me become human again. I have been using it for years for pms and now with perimenopause. Highly recommend it!

Quality cream

Posted by 5327974314583447448 on Nov 04, 2012

Thank you for a Iherb for a simple and best service, I am used source naturals products very long time and happy with us. Israel

Good results

Posted by 5751111405764929899 on Oct 15, 2012

I was sceptical that a mere cream would make a difference to my menopause symptoms and I have been pleasantly surprised. I started noticing a difference within days - reduced hot flushes, improved skin condition, more energy and better moods; and I have had no ill effects so far.

Wonderful

Posted by 5738858290317602921 on Sep 14, 2012

My doctor suggested a progesterone cream because of how sore my chest was during my "time of the month". I followed her instructions, which were nearly identical to the ones on the package, and it worked wonderfully. I no longer find myself in pain when undressing for bed or getting dressed in the morning. Did some shopping and found this one to be the best in my budget. I will be using this from now on.