Be very careful, can build up in body

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Apr 14, 2012

Experiment with the dosage to find what works best for you. For me it's 1/4 tsp in morning, 1/2 tsp at night. The larger amount at night helps me sleep. May, 2011 - I am updating my review to note that, for some women, the progesterone builds up in the fat tissue and then is released over time. This leads to having an excess of progesterone, which has side effects of headache, strong tension in body, high BP, bad insomnia, anxiety, because the excess progesterone competes with cortisol for receptors so the body compensates by producing more and more cortisol. So rather than feeling mellowed out like I did the first several months of usage, I ended up feeling very stressed and wired. I am off the cream now and hoping my hormones will stabilize.

no propylene glycol

Posted by Reviewer2341242 on Apr 26, 2008

One has to be careful because some brands of natural progesterone cream have propylene glycol, which has some toxicity to the liver and is unnecessary in skin care products (or food for that matter--check out the label on baker's coconut bought at the grocery store). I have been using this brand for a number of years, and although it's hard to tell conclusively cause-wise, I do know that my bone density has slowly but steadily been growing even without prescriptions such as Fosamax during the many years I have used progesterone cream (of course I supplement calcium and vit D as well).

a small dab twice daily

Posted by Reviewer1814338 on Dec 16, 2008

Using this cream twice daily for 3 weeks of my cycle has helped tame horrible PMS symptoms. I still have the bloating, tenderness, swelling, cramps but not at all like before. I also had ovarian cysts and occasional spotting that disappeared after 6 months of use, and they have not returned. Read about progesterone use on Dr. Lee's site, and give it a try.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1812816 on May 16, 2011

I have used this cream for years, and didn't know how much I was benefiting from it until it was temporarily unavailable 'over the counter' in my state. I tried ordering from the internet, only to be told it couldn't be shipped to my address. I hoped it wouldn't make that much difference, but after a year without it I lost strength and energy, my skin was dry and like paper, and my tummy had developed a bulge that no amount of exercise or dieting would get rid of. I am so thankful that I can again buy your product!

Amazing results!

Posted by Reviewer2017626 on Dec 19, 2011

This progesterone cream deserves more than five stars! After using it for only two weeks the pain I had from an ovarian cyst is gone. I also noticed that I am sleeping much better. I have had horrible insomnia for years due to diabetes, hormonal issues and a mild concussion. I wasn't expecting the sleep benefits, but I am so happy to be falling asleep and staying asleep!

GREAT STUFF.

Posted by Reviewer3037069 on Feb 20, 2011

AS I GET OLDER THINGS JUST SEEM TO GO NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO FOR CREAMS. I JUST TRIED THIS GOING ON A TAUGHT. I USE AS A FACE CREAM. I KNOW THAT TAKING HORMONE REPLACE HELPS THE SKIN THAT YOU GET FROM A DOCTOR BUT IT HAS SUCH DRAW BACKS THAT IT IS NOT WORTH IT. THIS ON THE OTHER HAND HAS GREAT BENNFITS TWO WAYS. YOU DO GET SOME HORMONE REPLACMENT WITH IT PLUS IT IS GREAT FOR THE SKIN. I USE IT ON THE FACE AND I CAN SEE THE RESULTS. PORES ARE SMALLER, SKIN LOOKS SMOOTHER.

Source Natural Progesterone cream

Posted by Reviewer2069149 on Apr 26, 2008

Perfect Product - My wife has no problems as hot flashes, ireg.heart beat od bad moods for over 2 years and ve have nice and pleasant life only !! Thank you very much!

excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer3183610 on Sep 07, 2008

I have been using progesterone cream for years and it has been helpful in controling symptoms from endometriosis and menopause. I find the consistency of this cream to be less greasy and easier to apply than others.The price is excellent.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2630159 on Jul 20, 2008

I cannot afford to buy pharmaceutical progesterone even with my health insurance. I found this product works great. I have sensitive and thin skin and it does not in anyway cause any skin problems. The price is very good and I can feel positive results along with the Rx estrogen that I take.

Keeps My Hormone Levels Up

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jun 10, 2008

I like the rosemary fragrance. My blood tests indicate that this is keeping my hormone levels at a healthy level.