Great product

Posted by 5414508019855121574 on May 02, 2016

I am very satisfied with the product so as with the service I received from iHerb. Quick turnaround, fast delivery.

Excellent for Menopausal transition

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

After reading that many menopausal women have excessive estrogen and need progesterone to balance things out, I tried this product. Hot flushes, exhaustion, weight gain, depression and anxiety disappeared for a while as the Progresterone in this cream counteracted the surges of estrogen through my body. However as my ovaries finally crashed and produced NO estrogen - this can happen quite soon into the process and it can be difficult to know when! - I needed another solution. I recently started on the herb Schizandra to support my adrenal glands which have to take over the work of producing estrogen. And my what a difference. Long standing fatigue, brain fog and insomnia completely wiped out. This Progresterone product is for short term use only while you are in the estrogen dominant stage of menopause. I recommend taking the herb Schizandra along with this product so you are supporting your adrenal glands which need to ultimately take over making estrogen. There will be a point at which you can drop the progesterone as your ovaries completely wind down. Schizandra is a powerful Chinese herb recommended for menopausal symptoms including hot flushes. Don't worry about the product warning on this Progesterone cream...I contacted the manufacturer who said they are legally obligated due to research connected with synthetic progesterone to state its so called 'risks'. This natural progesterone (different chemical structure) has no research to prove that it has any risks. Unfortunately, Customs in New Zealand no longer allow this product in. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Quick Delivery Potent Product

Posted by 5393641066735744529 on Nov 29, 2015

Arrived in less than a week to Australia ! Product is potent - only miniscule amount needed to produce desired effect.

Get qualified advice before using this.

Posted by 4687625283566591700 on Aug 14, 2015

I used this for three days and i could taste the chemical literally. It was oozing from my pores and i had bad headaches and muscle spasms. All that and i took the recommended dose. Apparently our bodies dont breakdown the synthetic hormones that well. Seek out a naturopath before buying or messing with these types of synthetic hormones.

Great for painful periods!!

Posted by 4914692121646171046 on Mar 21, 2015

It's been a couple of months and all I can say is that I saw a change immediately. I suffer from severe cramps during my periods which is why I ordered this cream. I followed the instructions by putting1/2 of a teaspoon on my tummy everyday 2 weeks before my period. It works!! No more severe cramps, much lighter flow. I am in heaven.

Wonderful product

Posted by 4993109939343929898 on Mar 18, 2015

I've been using this during my pregnancy to up my hormone levels. It has a very pleasant smell and rubs into the skin quickly. I experienced no side effects from using it.

Progestorone Cream

Posted by Reviewer1605037 on Feb 05, 2015

my second order for this product, definitely helps with the mood swings and bloatedness!

Super

Posted by 5153949341096168253 on Jan 26, 2015

Very good product!

Source Naturals Progesterone Cream

Posted by Reviewer2750825 on Dec 16, 2014

This product worked for me, in conjunction with eliminating excess estrogens by making sure of good liver function(getting enough protein for example). There is no risk with natural progesterone, only the synthetics called progestin, so I don't see why there is a warning on it. I have read all the literature on this, which can also be found via Dr Lee's site or Ray Peats.

worked great for me!

Posted by 5527321492661983395 on Oct 23, 2014

i am 38 yrs old and get the worst PMS coupled with horrible break outs. Tried the cream for 2 weeks just b4 my period. I noted every change. Breakouts were at their minimal!! Better sleep quality! I got less headaches.Less bloating! I had tried previously using birth control but its side effects were just too much. I cant believe i did not chance upon this earlier . its definitely worth a shot and it helps if you note down any changes so you know for sure its effects on u .