• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

NEW FORMULA- not as good

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Jan 15, 2010

This used to work great until they changed the formula. I ordered on in Dec 2009 and noticed it didn't seem to work very well. They changed the GABA from 500 to 100, increased Glycine from 250 to 500. Glycine is important for ENERGY PRODUCTION. Increased Taurine from 300 to 435. Now it has the opposite effect and keeps me up for several hours after taking it. I end up staying up until 1am in morning but really tired. Very disappointed.

GREAT SLEEP

Posted by Reviewer2697823 on Sep 09, 2010

Excellent product. I take 2 about 30 mintues before bed and rest well all night w/o any morning grogginess.

Best Sleeping agent on the market

Posted by Reviewer1676197 on Feb 12, 2010

I have tried all sort of sleeping products and even numerous prescribed sleepers. Night Rest is a s good as anything I have tried, its the perfect blend.

Source Naturals, NightRest, with Melatonin, 100 Tablets (

Posted by Reviewer2495175 on Apr 19, 2012

too big of pill even in half scrapes the throat on way down if sideways :)

gives me hot flashes

Posted by Aishteru85 on Jul 02, 2012

I dont really have trouble sleeping at night but sometimes, I'd like to be able to sleep at a certain time and thought I'd try this. The first time I took it. It worked amazing....i fell asleep in less than half an hour on one tablet and woke up the next day and had an amazing sleep. I slept so soundly and I was quite happy. The 2nd day taking it, I didnt fall asleep as fast as the first day and in fact the quality of my sleep deteriorated. I woke up a couple of times during the night and woke up the next morning feeling like I hardly slept at all. 3 Nights after that, I kept waking up several times during the night sweating like a pig. Mind you, I am in my mid 20's and I had never experienced hot flashes before in my life. I stopped taking it after 5 days and on the 6th day without this, I slept like a baby and I never woke up once during the night and no more hot flashes. May work for others but did not work for me..Glad I didnt order the 100 tabs. On another note, my sister has been taking this with great success...so again, to each their own...

best sleeping aid

Posted by Reviewer1753403 on Jan 04, 2012

I've been using Nightrest to sleep for several years. I use one tablet instead of the 2 recommended. I'm a night person and sleep doesn't come easily. This helps.

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer3302472 on Aug 08, 2011

Definetely helps me sleep, and allthough im seemingly having wilder and scarier dreams while taking this, it doesnt really bother me. The recommended dosage are a bit high compared to what the doctors here recommend, so im only taking one pill, and not two (means 2.5mg rather than 5mg). Try 2.5mg first, no need to go straight onto 5mg if you can do with half!

sleep support

Posted by Reviewer2357714 on Dec 24, 2009

The Source Naturals Nightrest is a good combination; it helps insomnia, going to sleep quickly, but without leaving one groggy in the morning.

Sleeping Like A Baby!

Posted by Reviewer1777043 on May 12, 2009

I've taken the tablets several times since I received them and every single time, I've slept like a baby. The best part is I've awoken with no drowsiness or "hung-over" feeling. I love them!

GREAT product, better than RX and over the counter...

Posted by flasht75 on Nov 12, 2008

Thank goodness I don't rely on Ambien or Tylenol PM anymore. This is a lifesaver!