• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

K.O. en media hora

Posted by 5464195248479387793 on Apr 04, 2014

Me lo tomo como media hora antes de ir a dormir y cuando apago la luz a los 5 minutos estoy dormida. Siempre me ha costado mucho quedarme dormida, pero con sólo una pastilla (se pueden tomar 1 o 2) lo consigo fácilmente. Hay que tomárselas media hora antes mas o menos porque atonta un poco.

Great

Posted by spsoaaf on Sep 25, 2013

Gives wonderful feeling but not too much: "Sleep would feel so good right now." I've only taken half a pill at a time. No drowsy feeling in the morning.

Excellent all-natural sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1349538 on Jul 27, 2013

NightRest is better, in my experience, than pharmaceutical sleeping pills. Thank you, Source Naturals!

Worth the extra cost

Posted by 5148586956047890508 on Jul 18, 2013

I have tried both plain, fast-absorbing melatonin lozenges and this product, and my experience is that the additional ingredients contained in this product are worthwhile, as they actually do amplify the soothing effects of melatonin for those suffering from insomnia. I believe the compound responsible for this effect might be GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid.) On the flip side, the onset of this product is marginally slower than that of the fast-absorbing melatonin lozenge. The difference is marginal however: this product absorbs about 10-15 minutes slower.

Natural Sleep

Posted by 5551549302811146822 on Jun 29, 2013

I've used this product for over 4 years now and I've never had any after effects in the morning but I use just one tablet each night. It's safe, effective with just a little warm water 15 minutes before bed doesn't take long to fall asleep. By using the warm water the tablet dissolve quickly. It works wonderful. I would recommend this for anyone who has trouble sleeping at night and don't want to use prescription medicine which has after effect the longer you use it, which I did and quit, then found this natural sleep tablet.

Works Allright!

Posted by 5148827773004631221 on Jun 14, 2013

I have always had trouble falling asleep and frequent travel hasn't improved that at all. However, Nightrest has really helped in adjusting my sleep rhythm on intercontinental flights and after travel. One tablet is usually enough.

Equal to a prescription

Posted by Reviewer2424384 on Mar 12, 2013

NightRest works so much better than melatonin! Melatonin was giving me diminishing returns over time, but NightRest works as well as a prescription or chemical sleep aid, for me. It also does not leave me groggy, disoriented, or tired in the morning.

WONDERFUL!

Posted by Reviewer1094866 on Jan 02, 2013

ALMOST NOTHING HELPS ME SLEEP, BUT THIS DOES :) THANKS A MILLION!

Meh not for me

Posted by Reviewer2689129 on Dec 10, 2012

I had high hopes for this product but it didn't really work for me. I got to bed sort of easily but I never achieved a restful sleep and I woke up really groggy. My dads trying it now though so maybe he will benefit from it. Easy to swallow though.

DO NOT BUY IT, IT'S NOT GOOD.

Posted by Reviewer1413852 on Sep 02, 2012

I didn't like it at all, didn't feel good, makes me feel sick I toked twice and was enough no good product, I repented to buy it.