Source Naturals, NightRest, with Melatonin, 100 Tablets

Sleeping Like A Baby!

Posted by Reviewer1777043 From Florida on May 12, 2009

I've taken the tablets several times since I received them and every single time, I've slept like a baby. The best part is I've awoken with no drowsiness or "hung-over" feeling. I love them!

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer3302472 From Norway on Aug 08, 2011

Definetely helps me sleep, and allthough im seemingly having wilder and scarier dreams while taking this, it doesnt really bother me. The recommended dosage are a bit high compared to what the doctors here recommend, so im only taking one pill, and not two (means 2.5mg rather than 5mg). Try 2.5mg first, no need to go straight onto 5mg if you can do with half!

best sleeping aid

Posted by Reviewer1753403 From California on Jan 04, 2012

I've been using Nightrest to sleep for several years. I use one tablet instead of the 2 recommended. I'm a night person and sleep doesn't come easily. This helps.

Natural Sleep

Posted by 5551549302811146822 on Jun 29, 2013

I've used this product for over 4 years now and I've never had any after effects in the morning but I use just one tablet each night. It's safe, effective with just a little warm water 15 minutes before bed doesn't take long to fall asleep. By using the warm water the tablet dissolve quickly. It works wonderful. I would recommend this for anyone who has trouble sleeping at night and don't want to use prescription medicine which has after effect the longer you use it, which I did and quit, then found this natural sleep tablet.

Source Naturals, NightRest, with Melatonin, 100 Tablets (

Posted by Reviewer2495175 on Apr 19, 2012

too big of pill even in half scrapes the throat on way down if sideways :)