• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Quite Helpful

Posted by Reviewer1062249 on Jun 24, 2008

At first this didn't seem to help as my problem is not falling asleep at first, but I wake up after 4 hours and can't go back to sleep. So I started taking half a capsule when I wake up and can usually get back to sleep for another 2 hours or so. I take half before bedtime, as well.

helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer2398086 on May 26, 2008

Most sleep products haven't worked for me, but this product combined with Source Naturals L-Tryptophan has helped me.

For good morning.

Posted by Reviewer3237868 on Dec 21, 2008

It helps fall in sleep naturally. Thanks for NightRest!

A good nite's rest without a hangover

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Dec 26, 2009

I fall asleep gradually and wake up refreshed. No valerian in this formula - valerian smells like dirty socks to me and i can't take it.

Equal to a prescription

Posted by Reviewer2424384 on Mar 12, 2013

NightRest works so much better than melatonin! Melatonin was giving me diminishing returns over time, but NightRest works as well as a prescription or chemical sleep aid, for me. It also does not leave me groggy, disoriented, or tired in the morning.

Natural Sleep

Posted by 5551549302811146822 on Jun 29, 2013

I've used this product for over 4 years now and I've never had any after effects in the morning but I use just one tablet each night. It's safe, effective with just a little warm water 15 minutes before bed doesn't take long to fall asleep. By using the warm water the tablet dissolve quickly. It works wonderful. I would recommend this for anyone who has trouble sleeping at night and don't want to use prescription medicine which has after effect the longer you use it, which I did and quit, then found this natural sleep tablet.

Powerful stuff

Posted by lotuspocus on Jun 13, 2012

Be warned! Half a tab worked fine for me. Took a full tab and woke up groggy the next day.

made me a little nautious

Posted by Reviewer2278439 on Jan 04, 2012

made me a little nautious

NightRest with Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2069206 on Apr 03, 2011

I tried this product as it has some very good ingredients in it, but melatonin is not so effective for me.

for your beauty sleep

Posted by Reviewer2205169 on Sep 05, 2011

i have trouble sleeping still after taking this tablets,,, hmmm but i want to be able to sleep without taking anything..