• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

bigdog

Posted by Reviewer1799873 on Nov 07, 2007

Seems to work.Service from iHerb was fast

Alicia

Posted by Reviewer2994151 on Dec 19, 2007

Excellent product. Will order again when it runs out.

Helped me get rid of jet lag

Posted by Reviewer2074631 on May 19, 2009

I'm a frequent traveler and for my travels abroad I trust this little marvel to get rid of jet lag by next day! I, also, take it when I feel so stress that I won't get any sleep and it really works!

Essential for the insomniacs !!!

Posted by Reviewer3174045 on Nov 02, 2008

A perfect mix of herbs, melatonin, and supplements that got me sleeping like a baby...

A good nite's rest without a hangover

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Dec 26, 2009

I fall asleep gradually and wake up refreshed. No valerian in this formula - valerian smells like dirty socks to me and i can't take it.

Sweet Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1402747 on Jan 29, 2010

The NightRest with Melatonin does an excellent job of helping me get to sleep and stay asleep.

One of the Best Sleep Products

Posted by Reviewer2251137 on Oct 04, 2009

I sleep all the way through the night with NightRest. Without it I tend to wake up and not sleep as deeply. It really is the best product I've ever tried.

Sleep well

Posted by Reviewer2215125 on Feb 25, 2010

My son really likes it. He said it helps not only get sleep easily, but it also helps easily wakes up even if you sleep 2 or 3 hours

Great sleep!

Posted by Reviewer3112867 on Nov 18, 2011

I'm over 60 and more than occasionally wake up in the middle of the night to use the restroom. Returning to bed, I often find it difficult to go back to sleep. I looked for a natural sleep aid and found Night Rest. It's amazing! It works very well...every time. I am more often sleeping through the night and I'm feeling the energy of a good, full night's sleep. Great stuff!

good product

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Dec 28, 2011

I've used this for several months - it works great and there's no hangover of sleepiness the next morning.