• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Great

Posted by spsoaaf on Sep 25, 2013

Gives wonderful feeling but not too much: "Sleep would feel so good right now." I've only taken half a pill at a time. No drowsy feeling in the morning.

Worth the extra cost

Posted by 5148586956047890508 on Jul 18, 2013

I have tried both plain, fast-absorbing melatonin lozenges and this product, and my experience is that the additional ingredients contained in this product are worthwhile, as they actually do amplify the soothing effects of melatonin for those suffering from insomnia. I believe the compound responsible for this effect might be GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid.) On the flip side, the onset of this product is marginally slower than that of the fast-absorbing melatonin lozenge. The difference is marginal however: this product absorbs about 10-15 minutes slower.

Pretty good

Posted by bbchris on Jun 08, 2014

I take two tablets 30 mins before bedtime and most of the time they work

Works Allright!

Posted by 5148827773004631221 on Jun 14, 2013

I have always had trouble falling asleep and frequent travel hasn't improved that at all. However, Nightrest has really helped in adjusting my sleep rhythm on intercontinental flights and after travel. One tablet is usually enough.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2790091 on Aug 05, 2011

I have always had insomnia and this has been helpful in getting to sleep.

Sleeping Sound

Posted by Reviewer1490775 on Oct 21, 2011

We really enjoy this product. My husband only take 1/2 of a pill to a whole one every night. Now I need to take two pills every night. Keep in mind though I have a mental health issue which disrupts my sleep so I take a higher dosage.

GOOD SLEEP

Posted by Reviewer1219417 on Nov 02, 2009

Pills provide relaxed and peaceful sleep. IHERB has best service online. HARRY from canada

Good night.

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Aug 18, 2009

These tablets work very well unless I am very stressed. I like the fact that I don't feel all drugged up the next morning.

Good Night's Sleep

Posted by Reviewer2733430 on Oct 05, 2010

This works well for me. No drowsiness in the morning

purchased for my father

Posted by Reviewer1079422 on Apr 19, 2010

My dad has a hard time going to sleep, these help him, he loves them.