• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Jul 16, 2008

I have tried so many brands of melatonin and NONE have worked as well as this brand and delivery. Within 30 minutes of taking it I am drowsy and ready for sleep.

Works better than sublinguals.

Posted by Reviewer2104711 on Apr 05, 2008

This 1.5 mg spray works better than a sublingual that is twice the strength. What I always reach for when I have trouble sleeping.

Migraine Help

Posted by Reviewer2515910 on Feb 06, 2008

Great product-- one or two sprays and it helped my migraines when nothing else would (used in the evening)

Works well...

Posted by Reviewer2712420 on May 14, 2008

I like to keep this handy spray bottle of melatonin on my nightstand in case I have trouble going back to sleep. It's so convenient to have melatonin in a spray bottle.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2065499 on Mar 12, 2009

I love that it is sweetened naturally and it tastes great. Works very quickly.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1539435 on May 22, 2009

I use this if I wake up in the middle of the night to go back to sleep. It stays on my night stand and has been a real life saver at times. On a side note I wish is that Melatonin lasted longer than the typical 3 hour duration. I haven't founded the sustained release tablets work as well as I would like. Have no problems going to sleep it's the waking up between 2 and 4am that's drives me nuts! Typical mid-life stuff.

Believe it or not - it works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1378840 on Jan 28, 2010

I had given up on melatonin - tried it before in combo sleep aids and tablet form. Reviews on iherb convinced me to try it one more time. I believe the delivery system is all important in terms of absorption - and this is true for many supplements!

Spray Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1898300 on Apr 11, 2009

Source Naturals has such good products that I thought I would try the spray melatonin. It worked so much better and faster than the tabs.

Administrative Manager

Posted by Reviewer3168889 on Dec 30, 2008

I bought this for my husband who has trouble going to sleep and staying asleep. When he uses the melatonin spray he sleeps well and wakes refreshed with no grogginess. He is a much happier man when he gets his sleep. Thank you!

This Works!

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 15, 2009

Makes me have a deeper sleep without feeling tired in the morning.