• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

happy

Posted by 5717201761388220554 on Apr 08, 2016

just what i needed ,infact i am just going to order some more .Thanks

works

Posted by 4910084514867322093 on Jan 25, 2016

it works quickly to sleep you out, though it's so hard to wake up next morning.. and my family and I noticed that we have pretty bad dreams when we use it.. so I use only when I travel oversees to balance the time zone difference..

late delivery and not on time! disappointed

Posted by bibihealth on Nov 12, 2015

Iherb is no longer on promise to deliver! Its bren 2 days delay, and now i still can not get my order!! So disappointed

continuous sleep

Posted by Reviewer2744329 on Feb 25, 2015

very good sleep, continuous..

Worst Melatonin I have ever purchased, ZERO EFFECT!!

Posted by Reviewer2589426 on Oct 01, 2014

Worst Melatonin supplement I have ever taken, ZERO EFFECT!! save you money and buy something more effective. I have been taking Melatonin supplements for more than 20 years, some are better than others but this one in particular is absolutely worthless for me, no matter how much I take or when I take it. I will not buy this product again, completely ineffective for me.

Makes me a little sleepy

Posted by 5203302123706096919 on Aug 05, 2014

I do 3 sprays under my tongue and the taste is good. It relaxes me just slightly but that is about it.

70 year old businessman viet nam combat vet

Posted by 4904604158054123537 on May 27, 2014

I have used spray melatonin for 10+ years. I seem to like the taste and effect better from new sprayer..so after I use 2/3 I don't like taste and throw it out and open new one. helps me fall asleep and stay asleep if I wake up thinking at 1 am I may take a spray or two and it helps me fall back asleep

It does work

Posted by Reviewer2867392 on Aug 07, 2013

I have sleeping problem, but this product here does help me out.

good product, good price

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 12, 2013

While not a hardcore insomniac, I've struggles with sleep issues for decades. I had mixed results with melatonin tablets but, for some reason, sublingual melatonin works like a charm! A spray or two under the tongue before bed brings the sandman within 5 min utes or so. Safe, effective and economical. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Fast acting

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Mar 09, 2013

If i wake in the night 1 or 2 sprays of this really helps me get back to sleep with no drowsy after effects like other sleep remedies.