Source Naturals, OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate) Powder, 4 oz (113.4 g)

A great product, albeit an expensive one

Posted by Reviewer1201926 From Ireland on Apr 19, 2008

This product is somewhat expensive; however it is of good quality and it is very difficult to find OKG online. I'm on a high protein diet and it is an excellent ammonia scavenger. I feel the difference on the days I take it, more energetic. A clinical trial showed that high doses of OKG (10g/day) improved 1RM performance in trained athletes

OKG

Posted by Reviewer1053322 on May 05, 2008

I think this is a great product, have been using it on and off for years. I think this is a multi-faceted product, I find it helps both during workouts and also helping recovery afterwards as well as help reduce joint pain when taken long term.

Product arrived spoiled

Posted by Read-More-Reviews--Here on Oct 19, 2013

Purchased and opened April this year, expiry Oct next year. While the container arrived with seal in place, when I removed the lid and inner seal I found the powder was a solid yellow rock inside. I was able to chip away at it a little to get a taste in some water. It's tart/sour though I like that kind of flavour. What little I was able to mix seemed to dissolve well. Shame - I really wanted to try this. Won't purchase again - too costly. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

OKG

Posted by Reviewer1891748 From Washington on Jul 05, 2011

Excellent! Been looking everywhere for this! Necessary part of the Krebs cycle and no one seems to have it available!