Source Naturals, Organic Spirulina, 500 mg, 200 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Fabulous detoxifyer

Posted by Reviewer3191194 on Jul 14, 2009

Great product. Such deep green, you can tell they're loaded with chlorophyll and trace minerals. Thanks I-herb!

spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2086118 on Nov 23, 2009

This product is great; no additives. And it gives a boost of energy too!

Best Spirulina Product

Posted by Reviewer1149874 on May 20, 2010

Best Spirulina Product I have ever ordered. Highly recommendable. The rich dark color and the certified organic product confirms the outstanding quality. I take the supplement regular as whole food and have noticed a variety of benefits, including a lot more energy.

this is a MUST food source in a daily diet

Posted by julzia1 on Apr 06, 2012

After being introduced to Chlorella, I've decided to try this superfood to boost my immune system. I was initially unsure if it has any noticable effect on my health, but I've noticed that my energy levels have somewhat dropped when I stopped taking Spirulina. I love that it's organic and contains more of Vitamin A than Chlorella. In combination with Chlorella, I know that my system is running smoothly and I'm protected against the environmental toxins. This is a must-have for me!

Great price, great product - Thes

Posted by Reviewer2567834 on Nov 29, 2010

Huge savings! It’s at least 46% cheaper than Elken Spirulina so I made the switch without hesitation. Both have the same dark green colour, same smell and taste the same, just different in size. I didn’t feel having more energy but I know it's good for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »