excellent

Posted by 4725724491075114571 on Jun 03, 2015

very good product at a very good price the only problem is that it is mostly out of stock here on Iherb, I've been waiting for new stock to come for over two months, pretty bad

Great

Posted by 4942147700344166226 on May 14, 2015

Is a good pancreatin

Working Well

Posted by Reviewer3035688 on Feb 16, 2015

ITs helpful so far but also need drinks plenty water along with it.

Ah is good

Posted by 5121441991728928741 on Nov 29, 2014

I break up this capsule and redistribute the powder into 6 capsules in total. Works very nice, great value for money! Good alternative to GB-3 for nutritional balancing along with ox bile from this website. Wworks alright by itself too.

awesome

Posted by 5465363946952909493 on Nov 21, 2014

We used this product for the first time and I am very grateful. After reading about using pancreatic enzymes systemically we found 8x. Even after only a few days we felt so much better, less hungry, and more energetic. Other products do not have the strength this one has. And I would not go for anything under 8x. Delivery was incredibly fast too. Thank you very much!

Seems Good

Posted by Reviewer2467370 on Jun 22, 2014

Helps with digestion

great service from iHerb

Posted by 4862211984750170398 on Jun 12, 2014

Also very happy with this product. I have ordered it twice, now.

Boosts your digestive and immune systems

Posted by Reviewer1467475 on Jun 09, 2014

Got this based on Dr. Kelley's recommendations for ridding the body of irregular cells I take one with every meal, then take two on an empty stomach as well. This is one of the brands he recommends, and I feel as though it's really working for me.

Pancreatin 8X is a life saver!

Posted by 5631102999602299972 on May 20, 2014

I had a third of my pancreas removed 2 years ago and am required to take digestive enzymes, pancrelipase, with every meal. When my insurance changed it was going to cost me more than $500 a month to continue to take the prescribed digestive enzymes I had taken since my surgery (Creon). No one could recommend a substitute. After finding Pancreatin 8X I consulted with my doctor who said I should give it a try. I am SO thankful that I did!!! It COMPLETELY replaced Creon for me. I've taken Pancreatin 8X for more than a year now and am so grateful that I found it. It is nothing short of a miracle for me!

Very fast!