Digestion Ease

Posted by Reviewer2627218 on May 25, 2007

THis product is truly amazing for anyone with digestive problems. My mother and sister both do not have a gallbladder and since surgery have found it very difficult to digest fats and carbohydrates. Within 20 minutes this pill eased nausea, and stomach bloating. A definite must for anyone with digestive disfunction!

No Bloating

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Sep 21, 2008

After trying many things for IBS related bloating these seem to be the best thing yet, but i also take betaine, the combination of the 2 seem to work extremely well.

Best Pancreatin on iHerb

Posted by TinVal on Aug 23, 2012

This is astonishing product because it's hypoallergenic and contains 1.5 grams, 8X strenght in two capsules. It is devoid of multitude of fillers and provide digestive strenth superior than other pancreatin products. You can use it on empty stomach as systemic to treat viral infections. Viruses are coated with proteins and the enzymes help to digest those proteins, therefore leaving the virus vulnerable to attack by the immune system.

Pancreatin 8X is a life saver!

Posted by 5631102999602299972 on May 20, 2014

I had a third of my pancreas removed 2 years ago and am required to take digestive enzymes, pancrelipase, with every meal. When my insurance changed it was going to cost me more than $500 a month to continue to take the prescribed digestive enzymes I had taken since my surgery (Creon). No one could recommend a substitute. After finding Pancreatin 8X I consulted with my doctor who said I should give it a try. I am SO thankful that I did!!! It COMPLETELY replaced Creon for me. I've taken Pancreatin 8X for more than a year now and am so grateful that I found it. It is nothing short of a miracle for me!

really helping

Posted by allieb on Oct 03, 2008

I have chronic pancreatitis ongoing for 4 years. Even after my gallbladder was removed, this continues. I just started using these enzymes and they are really helping with the pain in my pancreas. They also help with digestion. I don't feel like my stomach is going to explode like before. I was using a weaker version which did not help as much. I would recommend this product as it is stronger.

Pancreatin 8X-The Strongest Enzyme Formula on the Market!

Posted by Reviewer1523157 on Jan 23, 2007

Pancreatin 8x by Source Naturals is the strongest type of enzyme formula on the market. You would have to consume 10 tablets of a regular enzyme formula to get what is in just one small tablet. Easy to swallow and very convenient!!Thanks I-herb for carrying the best!!!!

Hard to find in strength of 8X

Posted by Reviewer3046860 on Nov 07, 2007

We find the use of Pancreatin 8X of great value in managing my husband's colon cancer. Thank you iherb for providing it at a good price.

pancreatinX8

Posted by Reviewer1133232 on Sep 15, 2007

This works much better than the otherproducts that I have been trying. It helps me stay regular. Great product

Boosts your digestive and immune systems

Posted by Reviewer1467475 on Jun 09, 2014

Got this based on Dr. Kelley's recommendations for ridding the body of irregular cells I take one with every meal, then take two on an empty stomach as well. This is one of the brands he recommends, and I feel as though it's really working for me.

These have really made a difference

Posted by Reviewer3361706 on Feb 29, 2008

I had tried other digestive enzymes before, but I never noticed any difference. Well now I know the problem was I wasn't taken formulas strong enough. I started taking one when I first get up, and one with meals, and my digestive system is much calmer!