too long to dissolve

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Apr 18, 2010

Actually, the idea of sublingual tablet is good. But, the bottle recommends 1 to 3 tablets a day. It already take nearly half hours to dissolve a tablet. Three tablets has 75mg pantethine. It is more convenient to swallow a 300mg Pantesin Pantethine. Although some will be lost during digestion, I don't think it will lose more than 225mg.

Superb value for heart de-stressing, even before sleep.

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Nov 25, 2008

Aids relaxing, deep sleep. Good for periodontal & gum health.

Good for energy

Posted by Reviewer3270327 on Jul 09, 2008

This product is very good for anyone suffering with fatigue. Even though the dosage is low.....it goes directly into the blood stream and you will notice energy soon after taking it.

Kathy

Posted by Reviewer1086825 on Jan 24, 2009

I have tried five other B5's and this is the first one that tests as good for me.

rating

Posted by Reviewer2166885 on Jul 31, 2008

These vitamins are great, Since I only have 18 inches of small bowel this gives me a way of getting the vitamins I need. Thank you for having this type of vitamins.

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer2862546 on Jul 05, 2012

It is needed for energy production. I take this along with coenzymate B complex. Unbeatable.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Feb 01, 2013

I have found this very useful as part of my adrenal support program; as a precursor to b5. It is easily absorbed under the tongue, and I believe that I am getting maximum benefit from this. I will continue to use this product, along with the other coenzymated and sublingual b vitamins. They have been extremely useful in helping me to feel better, and as part of preventative for myself and my children.

Great energy and cholesterol regulator.

Posted by Reviewer2319556 on Nov 02, 2009

Good news for those who are eating healthily and still have cholesterol problems.

Great product, great brand, great price

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Aug 23, 2008

The lozenges do takes ages to dissolve though.

It works

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Feb 26, 2016

It has a subtle effect on lifting fatigue and supporting adrenals. I prefer to take low doses since I am sensitive to higher doses. Editing to add that it is a lifesaver for gout crises. I took 1/4 tablet with a tsp of yogurt at bedtime for 4 nights in a row and the crisis was gone!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »