10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, Pantothenic Acid, 100 mg, 250 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1446074 on May 09, 2008

This is my first time trying B-5. I decided to go with the low dose because I heard that you can feel jittery at night having 500 mg a day. It actually doesn't bother me at all, in fact I now take 500 mg in the morning, that seems to help my mood and energy somewhat, and I could easily take more in the late afternoon. Next time I will buy the high dose right away.

very potent

Posted by Reviewer1539792 on Feb 16, 2011

This was the first B-5 I tried and it is excellent! It is extremely potent and probably the best B-5 supplement I have ever taken. I take 2 capsules daily to keep the oil on my skin in check and for moisture in my hair. My hair has grown tremendously since I started taking this product. I thought it had grown more than usual because I was having to get it trimmed more often. But, I have not heard so many people say "wow, your hair is REALLY growing." That's amazing, especially when your hair is very long already (nearly waist length). I've also noticed that I have practically no shed hair or breakage. In addition, I've also noticed that I have been sleeping deeper at night and feeling extremely rested in the morning.

Source Naturals, Pantothenic Acid, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer3226507 on Apr 09, 2009

I am able to use this quite well and have not needed to resort to an enzymatically active form.

Good

Posted by DoctorLucem on Jun 25, 2012

Product works as it should, the brand also seems to be holding well during my testing. I like these tablets versus capsules because you can break them to take a low dose to see how it effects you at low doses and a higher dose - the daily recommended value is much lower than 100mg. This is probably the lowest dose you will find. It is also a good price. Satisfied customer

Always a good brand

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Feb 01, 2013

One of the few B5 that I have found that is effective at lower than recommended doses. i have adrenal insufficiency, so i have to be careful about using too much, but it offers excellent ongoing adrenal support, and the dose can be increased or decreased as needed. Excellent brand as always.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »