First Time Trying

Posted by Reviewer2022914 on Nov 24, 2011

First time I am taking this product, currently I am taking lecthin which contain choline. Appears that this product is similiar to choline as a supplement for the brain. Will see how it goes after some time taking it, should not be a problem. I believe this is a good supplement fom what I read in the books.

Posted by Reviewer2214705 on Aug 03, 2011

I have been using this product for years and can DEFINITELY tell a difference in my cognition when I am not taking it.

GREAT for staying asleep at night

Posted by cristal on Mar 03, 2011

My cortisol peaks around 3am and wakes me up bright-eyed, unable to fall back to sleep. These have helped tremendously. Recommended by my doctor. I take 3 @ bedtime. I see that most people take them early in the day. But, I have low cortisol issues in the early day (and high cortisol in the middle of the night!).

Gave me back my sleep!

Posted by Reviewer1356074 on Nov 20, 2010

I have been using this product for several months after my doctor recommended it for my insomnia. I could fall asleep fine, but would only sleep about 4 hours and be wide awake the rest of the night. This had been going on for several years. The early waking kept me exhausted. I thought it was perimenopause, stress, my low thyroid issues or low adrenals. Could be caused by a combination of everything, but Phosphatidyl serine reportedly calms the brain and that is definitely what happened with me. It took a couple of weeks to see a difference. I took one in the morning with breakfast and one in the evening about an hour before bed to start with. Now I am able to just take one during the day and I sleep great and wake up at a more normal time around 6 am. BYW, it is not recommended to take a phosphatidyl complex because the choline interferes with the serine absorption.

3 time I've bought it!!

Posted by Reviewer2563616 on Feb 25, 2010

My dad who lives in South Africa asks me to buy he totally believes in it , so much so this is the third time I have bought it for him!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2089761 on Feb 25, 2010

This really seems to help my memory. I've been taking one a day. After 3 days, I did better on a memory puzzle than I had ever done.

Trying this for the 1st time

Posted by Reviewer2254901 on Mar 24, 2007

This together with Acetyl-L Carnitine. Hopefully my overwracked entrepreneur brain won't burn out quite as fast with this help.