10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, Phosphatidylserine 100, 100 mg, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Gave me back my sleep!

Posted by Reviewer1356074 on Nov 20, 2010

I have been using this product for several months after my doctor recommended it for my insomnia. I could fall asleep fine, but would only sleep about 4 hours and be wide awake the rest of the night. This had been going on for several years. The early waking kept me exhausted. I thought it was perimenopause, stress, my low thyroid issues or low adrenals. Could be caused by a combination of everything, but Phosphatidyl serine reportedly calms the brain and that is definitely what happened with me. It took a couple of weeks to see a difference. I took one in the morning with breakfast and one in the evening about an hour before bed to start with. Now I am able to just take one during the day and I sleep great and wake up at a more normal time around 6 am. BYW, it is not recommended to take a phosphatidyl complex because the choline interferes with the serine absorption.

GREAT for staying asleep at night

Posted by cristal on Mar 03, 2011

My cortisol peaks around 3am and wakes me up bright-eyed, unable to fall back to sleep. These have helped tremendously. Recommended by my doctor. I take 3 @ bedtime. I see that most people take them early in the day. But, I have low cortisol issues in the early day (and high cortisol in the middle of the night!).

Posted by Reviewer2214705 on Aug 03, 2011

I have been using this product for years and can DEFINITELY tell a difference in my cognition when I am not taking it.

3 time I've bought it!!

Posted by Reviewer2563616 on Feb 25, 2010

My dad who lives in South Africa asks me to buy he totally believes in it , so much so this is the third time I have bought it for him!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2089761 on Feb 25, 2010

This really seems to help my memory. I've been taking one a day. After 3 days, I did better on a memory puzzle than I had ever done.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »