Good for ME/CFS

Posted by Reviewer3147749 on Jun 01, 2010

My brain was slip-sliding everywhere. Just one of these at nights has made a real difference. I waited a long time to take this, as some references suggest the possibility increased inflammation. I'm glad I'm taking it now, problem-free.

Yes I can remember!!

Posted by Reviewer2435456 on Mar 24, 2011

This product is remarkable and the difference is noticeable within the first 3 weeks. I would recommend it to anyone who needs an etra boost for memory or cognitive function.

Been using before bed.

Posted by mozzer on Jan 01, 2015

I take 3 before bed with some valerian. I've had very good sleep with these and I wake up feeling rested. Highly recommended also for stress reduction.

Others have recommended this for memory

Posted by Reviewer3100938 on Jun 12, 2011

It couldn't hurt to improve one's memory but I take it due to a genetic defect (CBS +/+) in the methyl cycle which PS is thought to moderate.

Orange Water

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on May 25, 2016

I've been taking a product called Seriphos to help with sleep, as recommended by my health practitioner. But it's been on back order for a while, and I replace it with Source Naturals Phosphatidyl Serine Matrix, because it's a similar product with a reasonable price. Although it seems to be an adequate substitute, it caused a disturbing change in my morning urine, turning it orange. I verified this as the cause, by eliminating it from my nighttime supplements, then adding it back.