OMG THIS PRODUCT CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1721261 on Feb 02, 2010

I HAD BREAST CANCER IN 1996, WITH CHEMO RADIATION , AND TAMOXAFIN( A PILL THAT BLOCKS ESTROGEN), WHICH I TOOK FOR 5 YRS. FOR THE LAST 13 YRS I HAD NO SEX DRIVE, HARDLY EVER LAUGHED, WAS DEPRESSED I FELT LIKE THE LIVING DEAD. MY DOCTORS FREAKED WHEN I WOULD ASK FOR ESTROGEN REPLACEMENT. FOR THE LAST 6 MO'S I TRIED TESTOSTERONE CREAM AND PROGESTERONE CREAM AND NATURES WAY DIM PLUS (WHICH IS A ESTROGEN METABOLISM AID) NOTHING, NOTHING ,NOTHING CHANGED,THEN I TRIED PHYTO ESTROGEN CREAM (FOR ONLY 1 WK AND I SWEAR I HEARD ANGELS SINGING. LIKE MY TITLE OMG!!!! IM ALIVE AGAIN!!!!!! THIS WAS THE MISSING LINK HAPPY!!! HAPPY!!! HAPPY!!!!!! I'M STILL USING ALL OF THE ABOVE PRODUCTS TOGETHER (NATURES WAY DIM-PLUS, EMERITA PROGESTERONE, AND TESTOSTERONE CREAM ALONG WITH PHYO ESTROGEN CREAM, AND AS YOU CAN SEE I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW FANTASTIC I FEEL.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3308649 on Apr 03, 2009

Just started to use this, but already my hot flashes are fewer and when I have them not nearly as severe. I even stopped taking my oral estrogen!

A Little Dab Will Due You!!!

Posted by Reviewer3247496 on Jan 29, 2013

Had a scare with my mammograph this past September and quite the estrogen pills immediately. Bought this after reading the reviews here and found that this does not disappoint. Works well for night sweats and other meno symptoms. I don't use every day only when I feel the need. Love the smell of the cream and absorbs so easily. Will definitely continue to use.

I recomend this product

Posted by Reviewer1401937 on Mar 25, 2007

A friend of mine uses this for control of menepause symptoms and says it works very well. She notices a big difference when not using it.

DEALING WITH HOT FLASHES

Posted by Reviewer1228177 on May 27, 2009

I had less hot flashes using the creams

Source Naturals, Phyto-Estrogen Cream

Posted by Reviewer3208905 on Apr 09, 2008

Have been using for years. Love it, really works at keeping my hot flashes away! And love your price!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1446097 on Mar 19, 2009

This product is far superior than the one i was using. I hope it continues to help. So far I love it.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Nov 16, 2011

Lack of estrogen was causing urethra problems. I am in my 70s and can't/won't tolerate normal estrogen replacement therapy. This product has helped immensely and is natural and plant based. No animal products. Worth trying. Price is sure right.

only naturals for hormone replacement and prefer veg. sources

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Jul 22, 2010

I studied with Dr. John Lee (RIP, Dr. Lee!) and have used natural hormone replacement on myself and my patients for more than 15 years.I use this when Progest cream alone needs an extra helper, at the point of severe menopause when estrogen levels drop down really low suddenly.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2414853 on Oct 30, 2008

I bought this cream to help with my menopause symptoms and so far it seems to be helping. I also purchased a few other things to use in conjunction with this cream so it might be the combination that seems to be doing the trick.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »