source naturals phyto estrogen cream 4 oz

Posted by 5641864558613356216 on Dec 01, 2014

I ordered this product the Friday after thanksgiving and received it sunday before 11 am pretty good ca to oh in two days that is good service.

not using this yet

Posted by 4909701624188092287 on Jun 15, 2014

so have no idea what to say!

good

Posted by 4980179297931639979 on Feb 10, 2014

Very nice, marzipan-scented cream.

A Little Dab Will Due You!!!

Posted by Reviewer3247496 on Jan 29, 2013

Had a scare with my mammograph this past September and quite the estrogen pills immediately. Bought this after reading the reviews here and found that this does not disappoint. Works well for night sweats and other meno symptoms. I don't use every day only when I feel the need. Love the smell of the cream and absorbs so easily. Will definitely continue to use.

awful reaction

Posted by 4757492909889682231 on Dec 14, 2012

I had what appears to be an allergic reaction.. it caused little pimples on the inside of my arms (where i had applied it) and on my shoulder area (also applied there). My guess is that the so called "lipids" used for absorbtion are what caused this but then i really am guessing. I recommend testing this bfre you apply liberally. I have had these 'bumps' for months now and i PRAY they go away someday soon!! this was a BAD CREAM for me my friends. Its obviously NOT for everyone. Lourdes, Miami FL

Smells good

Posted by 4825730179239315681 on Aug 23, 2012

Haven't noticed a difference yet. Will try longer.

really nice

Posted by Reviewer1324023 on Jan 17, 2012

really nice

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Nov 16, 2011

Lack of estrogen was causing urethra problems. I am in my 70s and can't/won't tolerate normal estrogen replacement therapy. This product has helped immensely and is natural and plant based. No animal products. Worth trying. Price is sure right.

A very pleasant cream.

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Feb 23, 2011

Not sure what this is doing yet but bought it to balance out the small amount of progesterone cream I use about every other day. It's a very pleasant cream with a nice scent. Good for dry skin. Not sure what its' doing for homones. I think I have to use it for a while longer to see.

only naturals for hormone replacement and prefer veg. sources

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Jul 22, 2010

I studied with Dr. John Lee (RIP, Dr. Lee!) and have used natural hormone replacement on myself and my patients for more than 15 years.I use this when Progest cream alone needs an extra helper, at the point of severe menopause when estrogen levels drop down really low suddenly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »