NORMALIZED CHOLESTEROL

Posted by Reviewer2495622 on Mar 11, 2010

Even though I did not take the prescribed dose, it lowered my cholesterol in 3 weeks. I took it after being diagnosed of having high cholesterol and had the test after 3 wks and it show normal range cholesterol.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2867916 on Mar 24, 2007

It is some of the best policosanol on the market.

Source Naturals, Policosanol Cholesterol Complex, 60 Tablets (SNS-01531)

Posted by Reviewer2598564 on Apr 22, 2009

We've used this product before and found it to have worked very well in lowering cholestrol. the online order proved to be much more affordable.

LOVE THE COMBINATION OF THIS PRIDUCT

Posted by Reviewer2617260 on Jul 19, 2010

THE COMBINATION OF CHOL. LOWERING INGRED. IN THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT. I WISH YOU WOULD CARRY A LARGER BOTTLE AS IT IS EXPENSIVE, ESPECIALLY WHEN HAS TO TAKE 3 PILLS A DAY.

cholesteral product

Posted by Reviewer1358483 on Jun 06, 2008

I can't take statin meds....got very ill from them...this substitute keeps my total chol.about 220 which I am satisfied with....Have found no ill effects...

Lowered LDL

Posted by Reviewer2104384 on Jul 19, 2010

I used this product for 6 months and it lowered my LDL twenty two points. My HDL stayed the same but was in normal range anyway. The taste is nasty is my only complaint.

Probably good for some...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jun 21, 2013

I`ve tried 3 different prescribed statins and RYR, Red Yeast Rice. My system just can`t tolerate the side effects. I highly recommend trying anything iherb has to offer compared to the toxic meds put out by big pharma. Do the research.

A little too expensive.

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Nov 22, 2008

Too expensive, Not enough pills, especially when you have to take 3 at night, they go fast.

Nice to get Policosanol

Posted by Reviewer2343806 on Feb 24, 2010

Since I have trouble with lipitor, and my doctor stop to used it, i try to fine another solution of my cholesterol, and i already use policosanol for 3 weeks, i feel fine, thank's