Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1343052 on Mar 22, 2007

These have helped to lower my cholesterol substantially when taken with a modified diet.

Very good results

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jun 24, 2008

My total cholesterol dropped from 2,73 g/l to 1,56 ! I couldn't believe it when I read the figures. In 15 years it NEVER happened. I believe that Policosanol played a huge role, along with Red Yeast Rice. I did diet before, but it never worked by itself. I must add that I also exercised (did cardio about 3 times a week). The result is beyond my hopes. Of course, I must continue, as the biologist told me. So, no way I stop taking Policosanol and red yeast. I'm indeed very satisfied. My LDL was 2.05, and now it is 0.98 ! I could even afford to have more cholesterol now !

Policosanol with Coenyme

Posted by Reviewer2413609 on Jul 09, 2008

I am very pleased with the product and it appears that there is a small reduction in my cholesterol level after a four month trial period - I shall continue taking the policosanol until I am checked once again.

Melanie

Posted by Reviewer2330736 on Oct 24, 2008

A friend of mine has used the product in conjuction with others to lower her cholesterol. It did the trick!!

Policosanol with Q10

Posted by Reviewer2509664 on Feb 02, 2009

I have been ordering Policosanolwith Q10 from you for awhile and I am very satisfied with the Results , special it will keep my Diabetes under control and it also works like a slight Blood thinner. The order comes promptly with in a few days , and the billing is okay too. Thank you , till next time sincerely Annamarie

Top Class

Posted by Reviewer1606715 on Dec 15, 2009

As always top class service and value both on products and on postage rates. Will be back.

Policosanol

Posted by Reviewer1125591 on Jan 10, 2010

I am very satisfied with the Policosanol that I order from you. I believe it keeps my cholesterol at a decent level.

Donna

Posted by Reviewer2188407 on Oct 11, 2007

I was pleased with the product and the ease of ordering. Also my order was processed in a short time. Thank you.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3029281 on Oct 16, 2007

It lowered my cholesteral by over 20 points

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1801441 on Oct 25, 2007

This is a good combination to lower cholesterol with the Policosanol and to protect your heart with the CoQ10. And it works!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »