Very good results

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jun 24, 2008

My total cholesterol dropped from 2,73 g/l to 1,56 ! I couldn't believe it when I read the figures. In 15 years it NEVER happened. I believe that Policosanol played a huge role, along with Red Yeast Rice. I did diet before, but it never worked by itself. I must add that I also exercised (did cardio about 3 times a week). The result is beyond my hopes. Of course, I must continue, as the biologist told me. So, no way I stop taking Policosanol and red yeast. I'm indeed very satisfied. My LDL was 2.05, and now it is 0.98 ! I could even afford to have more cholesterol now !

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1343052 on Mar 22, 2007

These have helped to lower my cholesterol substantially when taken with a modified diet.

Top Class

Posted by Reviewer1606715 on Dec 15, 2009

As always top class service and value both on products and on postage rates. Will be back.

I have no clue

Posted by Reviewer3026007 on Oct 30, 2007

Received said product and need more time to see if it relieves me of nightly leg cramp. Soap under sheet worked for a time, but... We'll see

It works

Posted by Reviewer3029281 on Oct 16, 2007

It lowered my cholesteral by over 20 points

helps

Posted by Reviewer3086534 on Oct 28, 2007

did a good job of helping to lower colesteral

A powerful aid to lower cholesterol naturally!

Posted by Reviewer3191922 on Nov 08, 2007

I started using Policosanol with the recommended dose and in three months was able to reduce my LDL by 30 points. I also raised my HDL 4 points. The reality is Policosanol won't do it alone! I exercised 4 times per week on an elliptical machine, doing 7 miles a night and changed my diet to low cholesterol foods. I ate Cheerios every morning for breakfast, ate more fish and no red meat, increased my water intake, and reduced my caffiene consumption. It requires a life change and committment.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1801441 on Oct 25, 2007

This is a good combination to lower cholesterol with the Policosanol and to protect your heart with the CoQ10. And it works!

Donna

Posted by Reviewer2188407 on Oct 11, 2007

I was pleased with the product and the ease of ordering. Also my order was processed in a short time. Thank you.

Policosanol with Coenzyme

Posted by Reviewer2316964 on Nov 13, 2007

My cholesterol has lowered since taking these pills.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »