10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, Policosanol, with Coenzyme Q10, 10 mg, 120 Tablets

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1343052 on Mar 22, 2007

These have helped to lower my cholesterol substantially when taken with a modified diet.

Very good results

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jun 24, 2008

My total cholesterol dropped from 2,73 g/l to 1,56 ! I couldn't believe it when I read the figures. In 15 years it NEVER happened. I believe that Policosanol played a huge role, along with Red Yeast Rice. I did diet before, but it never worked by itself. I must add that I also exercised (did cardio about 3 times a week). The result is beyond my hopes. Of course, I must continue, as the biologist told me. So, no way I stop taking Policosanol and red yeast. I'm indeed very satisfied. My LDL was 2.05, and now it is 0.98 ! I could even afford to have more cholesterol now !

Policosanol with Coenyme

Posted by Reviewer2413609 on Jul 09, 2008

I am very pleased with the product and it appears that there is a small reduction in my cholesterol level after a four month trial period - I shall continue taking the policosanol until I am checked once again.

Melanie

Posted by Reviewer2330736 on Oct 24, 2008

A friend of mine has used the product in conjuction with others to lower her cholesterol. It did the trick!!

Policosanol with Q10

Posted by Reviewer2509664 on Feb 02, 2009

I have been ordering Policosanolwith Q10 from you for awhile and I am very satisfied with the Results , special it will keep my Diabetes under control and it also works like a slight Blood thinner. The order comes promptly with in a few days , and the billing is okay too. Thank you , till next time sincerely Annamarie