Bump out the fluoride!

Posted by Reviewer1879411 on Apr 17, 2008

I have read in several sources that the thyroid will absorb fluoride which is in the same chemical family as iodide. Taking some extra iodide once in a while might be a good idea! Goodness sakes, we nvoluntarily get extra fluoride in water, even absorbed through the skin.

One for the Bug-Out Bag..

Posted by Reviewer2831283 on Feb 05, 2010

Not a daily supplement for me but rather one for the "bug-out bag" in the case of an radioactive emergency.

not so easy to find

Posted by Reviewer1621685 on Jan 09, 2012

This Potassium Iodide isn't so easy to find...in PILL form.

Source Naturals, Potassium Iodide

Posted by Reviewer1146309 on Oct 11, 2008

I feel much better when taking this product.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on Nov 24, 2007

I have to take Potassium Iodide, and My nutritionalist finds this product comprable to the grade she recommends.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3334864 on Oct 21, 2008

Small tablets, easy to swallow.

good

Posted by Reviewer1678486 on Dec 27, 2011

very good for people with thyroid problem

BOUGHT IT TO MY MEDICINE CABIN - JUST IN CASE

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

although i am don't buy all the fear mongering agents like Alex Jones and such i do believe its not so bad to be prepered for "the day",in mind & matter. this supplement pops from now and again especially when something like Fukushima eruption occurs etc',but when it does the price of this substance also erupts in this period of time as well,so i thought why not buy it just in case when the "tide is low",don't take it as a daily supplement as its far too strong for that.may i suggest you also smear regular Iodine on your Thyroid Gland area,thats where you have a dent in your lower front neck area.....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

A Needed supplement

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on Dec 20, 2014

I only used this for two weeks then stopped as I got a headache but its not a supplement to be taken on a continuous basis because its only one side of the coin. I was taken two a day. but I think you need a balance Iodine/iodide supplement with a good full mineral complex and as well as your vitamins. If you are planning to buy this product once a day at night is enough in my opinion.

Posted by Reviewer1417690 on Oct 21, 2009

Fast service and great prices as always. This product goes into my survival kit.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »