Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Nov 24, 2011

Just to be clear I am not a vitamin groupie but someone who analyses products and then test reviews performance from 1st taking to continued use. Potassium Iodide has had a tremendous effect on myself and my daughter. I am on thyroid medication (cancer 28 years ago) and this product has improved my general fitness and well being by at least 300%. My daughter also feels transformed and it is a fact that if you are slightly hypothyroid (general consensus is about 50% of the population are deficient) then this product should be the 1st thing you order. Add Jarrow taurine, Best magnesium, b100 complex and Now C500 complex and you will feel better

Widespread deficiency

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Aug 27, 2011

Most do not know that iodine is very deficient in over 90% of people of all ages. I take one of these a day just to feel normal. Update: One month later. I have upped the dosage to two of these a day, which gives about 50mg of iodine. Now, good things are happening. I feel better than "normal". Iodine is displaced by by bromine in bread, fluorine in water and toothpaste, chlorine in the water, and likely there are other displacing chemicals. When you consider that the RDA for iodine is 125 micro-grams, to prevent goiter, you can see that we are in deep kimshi here in Amerika. Iodine is needed by every single cell in the body, not just the thyroid. This is forbidden information, it seems. If you want to enjoy abundant health, do research on this topic of iodine. You will find that you must take supporting nutrients: magnesium, Omega-3s, vitamins B2/B3/C/D3/E(gamma E)/K2, boron,selenium. I would add Lipoic Acid and trace elements to the mix as well. Anyway, iodine, needs to be taken in large amounts for a year or two to drive out the accumulated iodine displacers and to get iodine back into the cells. The real RDA should be 12.5mg for adults, less for children because of their smaller body weight. Women especially need iodine to maintain reproductive organ health and their breasts. Please do your own due diligence and research this. Spread the word! 8/27/2011 Update: I have graduated to Iodoral as it contains iodine, not just iodide. Some tissues in the body prefer iodine over iodide. In men that would be the prostate. In women it is the uterus and breasts. Also now up to 100mg daily of iodine/iodide.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2974620 on Jan 25, 2011

Started using this as a way to restore thyroid function along with Healthy Origins, Selenium in addition to Raw Thyroid. For me... I take this at breakfast and lunch. After only a few days, I noticed a significant improvement in a lot of areas.

A Necessary Herb

Posted by Reviewer1914646 on Nov 05, 2010

I believe this herb is necessary for everyone. Potassium helps from getting cramps in the feet and legs also. We all need iodide is our systems. Read the label and what reviewers say when ordering herbs. Some times you learn helpful hints.

KI

Posted by Reviewer2606136 on Aug 07, 2010

Be carefull with the dosage. Can cause irregular heartbeat if to high doses are taken.

One for the Bug-Out Bag..

Posted by Reviewer2831283 on Feb 05, 2010

Not a daily supplement for me but rather one for the "bug-out bag" in the case of an radioactive emergency.

Posted by Reviewer1417690 on Oct 21, 2009

Fast service and great prices as always. This product goes into my survival kit.

It's life-changing

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Aug 22, 2009

I've been taking 2 a day along with vitamin C, fish oil, and another supplement to support my adrenals. The iodine has made the difference, though - I'm waking up awake! And yes, it IS good for lowering blood sugar, for fibrocystic breast disease, and ovarian cysts.

Potassium Iodide

Posted by Reviewer2684557 on Aug 12, 2009

In just a week I am seeing improvement in various skin lesions I have lived with for some time,suggesting I had a low grade deficiency !

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3334864 on Oct 21, 2008

Small tablets, easy to swallow.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »