I can't quite put my finger on it...but...

Posted by Reviewer2791228 on Sep 02, 2009

I do feel clearer in my thinking, stonger and now only rest once a day instead of every 3 hours! It is strange because I didn't notice the change happening....one day I just realised I felt better. I took this product to increase my DHEA and to assist my body to produce hormones. I have had low DHEA and testosterone and refused HRT. I have low grade fybromyalgia, having been a severe sufferer in the past. I read various write ups on this product and being cautious took 1 tablet per day with a tribulus supplement, I can't say for sure but I think the combination of both was ideal for me.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2615536 on Apr 22, 2012

I won't miss it anymore. improved my nervous system, no more anxiety. I give it to my mother also who has Alzheimer. she feels some way more serene and is so much more focused and aware

Master Hormone at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2345440 on May 09, 2009

You can always count on IHerb to have the best price and shipping! I love pregnenolone; it converts to the hormones your body needs. It's also great for memory- the difference is measurable! Try it!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2089761 on Oct 24, 2009

I've been using this for some time now. My M.D. recommended that I take this supplement, and this brand seems to work well.

Helps with my mood.

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Sep 22, 2010

This is a supurb product sinks into the skin nicely and makes a big difference makes me feel much better.

Menopause Help

Posted by Reviewer3269688 on Jan 24, 2007

My health care professional recommended pregnenolone to help my body move back towards its pre-menopause capabilities. Under the advice of a professional, pregnenolone is an important adjunct to post-menopausal female balance.

wonder drug

Posted by Reviewer3337367 on Mar 04, 2008

I have been spreading the doctrine of pregnenolone among my friends. It is an in expensive hormone that has amazingly beneficial effects. It is the only supplement that my favorite nutritionist recommends.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1123307 on Apr 27, 2008

Simply the best for controlling hot flashes

Source Natureal has a better product.

Posted by Reviewer2136254 on Sep 30, 2009

The sublingual cherry-flavored version is better.

Saved 50 %

Posted by Reviewer1691775 on Dec 07, 2008

This was what my doctor told me to use and was half the price of the same product at the local health store.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »