Adrenal glands help

Posted by TinVal on Aug 21, 2012

The sublingual pathway will almost always be superior to taking something orally, only because it deposits the molecule of interest more directly into the bloodstream and bypasses the initial liver metabolism that occurs after swallowing an oral pill. - - - - - - - - - Sublingual route is perfect as regards pregnenolone.

Pregnenolone

Posted by Reviewer1162656 on Dec 28, 2008

Good for antiinflammatory and hormones

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2615536 on May 24, 2012

i use it for months now and bought it for my friends who felt much better and less anxious

Customer

Posted by Reviewer2402656 on Jan 13, 2009

I use pregnenolone as a source of hormones. My opinion is the body uses what it needs in this hormone. I like the sublingual form as it bypasses the liver.

Works great with my estrogen.

Posted by Reviewer1841708 on Nov 09, 2010

I'm much more energenic,brighter in mind and mood.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2490143 on Mar 03, 2010

I find that taking this sublingual version of pregnenolone makes me feel a lot healthier. It works better for me than the oral/swallowed version of it. Very pleased. Will buy a higher dose as the 25mg is too low for me.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2414809 on Feb 21, 2009

I bought the 25mg strength for my mother as the 10mg she had didn't seem potent enough. It's great stuff for adrenal burnout, its been helping me.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Oct 30, 2008

Very effective, I like the sublingual form. 25 mg is too mild for me, I should have bought the 50 mg version. Also, I'm not sure if sublingual is more effective than oral, they both seem to work just as well. I feel a boost in memory and relaxation almost immediately.

Love the Cherry Flavor

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Oct 30, 2011

I take other tablets that I need to put under my tongue for quick and easy absorption. The Cherry flavor of the Pregnenolone, helps me do that.

great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1862179 on May 15, 2010

I had been getting this from my practitioner - so happy to find it here at iherb - much less expensive and the results are the same.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »