Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Prosta-Response, 90 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

Unpleasant side effect

Posted by Reviewer2147163 on Aug 26, 2010

I had a very unpleasant side effect from taking this formulation. It made me irritable. I do not know what may have caused this, but I suspect it is one of the non-herbal ingredients (glycine, L-Alanine, etc.). I stopped taking it after a few days and will not take it again. However, this side effect may be peculiar to me or just a few individuals, so the product may work well for others.

Very large tablets

Posted by Reviewer1081290 on Jul 15, 2009

The ingredients in this product seem to be good, BUT buyers should be warned that the tablets are VERY large. I had trouble swallowing them, almost choked. I need to cut them in half, or more, in order to use them.

so far no results

Posted by Reviewer2752413 on Sep 10, 2008

So far taking this for about ten days or so has not really produced any results one way or the other. It says that you have to take it for at least three months before you get a result. I guess time will tell. Be cautious and dounle check the information posted on the web page as it had the wrong doesabe information about this product when I ordered it. It said that one pill a day was to be taken, it is to be taken 3 times a day. I'll have a better since of what it does in the next couple of months.