Impressive Formula

Posted by Unseenhawk on Dec 02, 2015

I did heavy research on a prostate formula that carry key ingredients "Saw Palmetto,Stinging Nettle,Pumpkin Seed Oil,Pygeum," and secondary key ingredients "Lycopene,phytosterols,sitosterol" this is the only formula have these important ingredients in one tablet may be not enough concentration in some of the ingredients but still in there, not to mention other vitamins/herbs/minerals added, I'm happy I've found this product; the 5 star is just theoretical as I didn't use this formula enough to make an opinion, also 5 star for iHerb superb costumer service as this item was out of stock and they made it available in two working days, and as as always great shipping/packaging/ and delivery.Update : after using this formula for almost 2 month I couldn't find any improvement; actually I felt better when I stopped using this supplement, now I'm trying only pumpkin seed oil and it works much much better.هذي تركيبة ممتازة لمن عنده مشاكل في البروستاتا وكذلك موضوع الصحيان من النوم للتبول و مشاكل التبول بشكل عامز تحديث : بعد التجربة هذا المنتج لم يعمل بشكل جيد معي على العكس عندما أوقفت استخدامه تحسنت حالتي الآن أستخدم زيت بذور القرع فقط و النتائج إن شاء الله جيدة..

BIG TABLETS

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Apr 13, 2013

Think twice if you have trouble swallowing pills in general before buying these. No matter how good the reviews, iHerb has other formulas just as good. Good Luck.

Fewer nighttime visits to the porcelain god

Posted by DAB598 on Oct 09, 2012

I take a few other things, including high dosage beta sitosterol; but this horse pill 3 times daily seems to be the extra help I needed to get those nighttime trips down to 1 or none most nights. What a relief.

Prosta-Response

Posted by Reviewer2868500 on Jul 23, 2012

Since I began using Prosta-Response I have noticed an improvement in my urine flow almost immediately. I still have some occasional difficulty but on the whole things are definitely better than they were. I would recommend this product to anyone experiencing urinary problems.

Prosta-Response is great

Posted by Reviewer1673501 on Aug 03, 2011

Several years ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. For several reasons I did not wish to have surgery & decided to try the "herbal approach" I have been taking Prosta-Response ever since & at my last check-up with my urologist he said "it hasn't changed in shape or size in three years" I'm not saying that I have been cured, but I truly believe that Prosta-Response has kept my prostate cancer from getting any worse. Thankyou to the makers of Prosta-Response. As an addition to my review of 2008 (it is now 2011), my prostate cancer has been in remission now for 6 months. I will continue to take this product. Thanks again to the makers of Prosta-Response.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2784698 on Jun 10, 2011

Excellent Product

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1129726 on May 25, 2011

This seems to work just fine....Have started spacing them out....the way the bottle recommends.

One week of use and I am already seeing a difference

Posted by Reviewer1246001 on Apr 13, 2011

Usually I would get up 2-3 times a night. Lately it has been only once, and a few nights, not at all! Will definitely re-order and continue use.

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer1027697 on Apr 10, 2011

I've bought it for my Dad and hope it will help.

Best prostrate formula I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1192669 on Jan 03, 2011

Really does make a difference

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »