Unpleasant side effect

Posted by Reviewer2147163 on Aug 26, 2010

I had a very unpleasant side effect from taking this formulation. It made me irritable. I do not know what may have caused this, but I suspect it is one of the non-herbal ingredients (glycine, L-Alanine, etc.). I stopped taking it after a few days and will not take it again. However, this side effect may be peculiar to me or just a few individuals, so the product may work well for others.

Impressive Formula

Posted by unseen on Dec 02, 2015

I did heavy research on a prostate formula that carry key ingredients "Saw Palmetto,Stinging Nettle,Pumpkin Seed Oil,Pygeum," and secondary key ingredients "Lycopene,phytosterols,sitosterol" this is the only formula have these important ingredients in one tablet may be not enough concentration in some of the ingredients but still in there, not to mention other vitamins/herbs/minerals added, I'm happy I've found this product; the 5 star is just theoretical as I didn't use this formula enough to make an opinion, also 5 star for iHerb superb costumer service as this item was out of stock and they made it available in two working days, and as as always great shipping/packaging/ and delivery.Update : after using this formula for almost 2 month I couldn't find any improvement; actually I felt better when I stopped using this supplement, now I'm trying only pumpkin seed oil and it works much much better.هذي تركيبة ممتازة لمن عنده مشاكل في البروستاتا وكذلك موضوع الصحيان من النوم للتبول و مشاكل التبول بشكل عامز تحديث : بعد التجربة هذا المنتج لم يعمل بشكل جيد معي على العكس عندما أوقفت استخدامه تحسنت حالتي الآن أستخدم زيت بذور القرع فقط و النتائج إن شاء الله جيدة..

Very large tablets

Posted by Reviewer1081290 on Jul 15, 2009

The ingredients in this product seem to be good, BUT buyers should be warned that the tablets are VERY large. I had trouble swallowing them, almost choked. I need to cut them in half, or more, in order to use them.

so far no results

Posted by Reviewer2752413 on Sep 10, 2008

So far taking this for about ten days or so has not really produced any results one way or the other. It says that you have to take it for at least three months before you get a result. I guess time will tell. Be cautious and dounle check the information posted on the web page as it had the wrong doesabe information about this product when I ordered it. It said that one pill a day was to be taken, it is to be taken 3 times a day. I'll have a better since of what it does in the next couple of months.