Prosta-Response

Posted by Reviewer1847840 on Aug 29, 2008

After using the product for a year my doctor said that my slightly enlarged prostrate had actually shrunk back to it's normal size. It had remained so for the last four annual physicals. (I'm 69 years old)

A full range of nutrients

Posted by Reviewer3153988 on Sep 19, 2008

This product is good, no doubt of it. The effect is immediately noticeable, and I can only expect that a long range benefit will result from it. These pills are easy to take; if you want to chew them- there is no problem, taste is OK.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1297536 on Dec 09, 2008

it worked great for me, i didn't have to go to the bathroom with urgency and frequency

Souce Naturals Prosta-Response

Posted by Reviewer3342011 on May 06, 2009

Great product! The best I've tried for prostrate health. It minimizes my bathroom trip at night and my urine flow was better than ever. Great prize too. Thanks to Iherb.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2842814 on Jan 24, 2008

I have been using this product for 3 years. I find that it does a wonderful job for me.

Prosta-Response is great

Posted by Reviewer1673501 on Aug 03, 2011

Several years ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. For several reasons I did not wish to have surgery & decided to try the "herbal approach" I have been taking Prosta-Response ever since & at my last check-up with my urologist he said "it hasn't changed in shape or size in three years" I'm not saying that I have been cured, but I truly believe that Prosta-Response has kept my prostate cancer from getting any worse. Thankyou to the makers of Prosta-Response. As an addition to my review of 2008 (it is now 2011), my prostate cancer has been in remission now for 6 months. I will continue to take this product. Thanks again to the makers of Prosta-Response.

RELIABLE SUPPLEMENT

Posted by Reviewer2754384 on Feb 26, 2010

You'll always read of one ingredient or the other being helpful for BHP problems. Here you have practically the whole list of ingredients in one package. Noticed a big difference in the number of trips to the bathroom at night. Won't be without this product.

It REALLY Works!!

Posted by Reviewer1204217 on Jul 06, 2010

I had my PSA tested in May. It was 6.7. I started taking Prosta-Response two weeks later. After 30 days I was re-tested and registered 4.1. This 30% decrease demonstrated to me that these pills work.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Jan 18, 2010

Very high quality, the ingredients are hard to find together. After a week of use, I can tell a noticeable effect.

More productive!

Posted by Reviewer2657061 on May 31, 2010

Been taking for a year now after reading a couple of reviewer who had prostate cancer and it seemed to halt the disease. Thought it might help prevent. Have noticed urination is more productive and less frequent.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »