Fewer nighttime visits to the porcelain god

Posted by DAB598 on Oct 09, 2012

I take a few other things, including high dosage beta sitosterol; but this horse pill 3 times daily seems to be the extra help I needed to get those nighttime trips down to 1 or none most nights. What a relief.

Prosta-Response is great

Posted by Reviewer1673501 on Aug 03, 2011

Several years ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. For several reasons I did not wish to have surgery & decided to try the "herbal approach" I have been taking Prosta-Response ever since & at my last check-up with my urologist he said "it hasn't changed in shape or size in three years" I'm not saying that I have been cured, but I truly believe that Prosta-Response has kept my prostate cancer from getting any worse. Thankyou to the makers of Prosta-Response. As an addition to my review of 2008 (it is now 2011), my prostate cancer has been in remission now for 6 months. I will continue to take this product. Thanks again to the makers of Prosta-Response.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2784698 on Jun 10, 2011

Excellent Product

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1129726 on May 25, 2011

This seems to work just fine....Have started spacing them out....the way the bottle recommends.

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer1027697 on Apr 10, 2011

I've bought it for my Dad and hope it will help.

Great for Male Plumbing!

Posted by Reviewer3103692 on Oct 14, 2010

This product has just the right mix of supplements to address anything prostate related. I have been very pleased with the results and after several months I have never encountered any unwanted side effects.

It REALLY Works!!

Posted by Reviewer1204217 on Jul 06, 2010

I had my PSA tested in May. It was 6.7. I started taking Prosta-Response two weeks later. After 30 days I was re-tested and registered 4.1. This 30% decrease demonstrated to me that these pills work.

More productive!

Posted by Reviewer2657061 on May 31, 2010

Been taking for a year now after reading a couple of reviewer who had prostate cancer and it seemed to halt the disease. Thought it might help prevent. Have noticed urination is more productive and less frequent.

Prostate Support

Posted by Reviewer1592206 on Mar 12, 2010

Outstanding product. Really helps with urinary flow due to enlarged prostate.

RELIABLE SUPPLEMENT

Posted by Reviewer2754384 on Feb 26, 2010

You'll always read of one ingredient or the other being helpful for BHP problems. Here you have practically the whole list of ingredients in one package. Noticed a big difference in the number of trips to the bathroom at night. Won't be without this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »