very good

Posted by Reviewer1297536 on Dec 09, 2008

it worked great for me, i didn't have to go to the bathroom with urgency and frequency

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2842814 on Jan 24, 2008

I have been using this product for 3 years. I find that it does a wonderful job for me.

Prosta-Response is great

Posted by Reviewer1673501 on Aug 03, 2011

Several years ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. For several reasons I did not wish to have surgery & decided to try the "herbal approach" I have been taking Prosta-Response ever since & at my last check-up with my urologist he said "it hasn't changed in shape or size in three years" I'm not saying that I have been cured, but I truly believe that Prosta-Response has kept my prostate cancer from getting any worse. Thankyou to the makers of Prosta-Response. As an addition to my review of 2008 (it is now 2011), my prostate cancer has been in remission now for 6 months. I will continue to take this product. Thanks again to the makers of Prosta-Response.

It REALLY Works!!

Posted by Reviewer1204217 on Jul 06, 2010

I had my PSA tested in May. It was 6.7. I started taking Prosta-Response two weeks later. After 30 days I was re-tested and registered 4.1. This 30% decrease demonstrated to me that these pills work.

Impressive Formula

Posted by Unseenhawk on Dec 02, 2015

I did heavy research on a prostate formula that carry key ingredients "Saw Palmetto,Stinging Nettle,Pumpkin Seed Oil,Pygeum," and secondary key ingredients "Lycopene,phytosterols,sitosterol" this is the only formula have these important ingredients in one tablet may be not enough concentration in some of the ingredients but still in there, not to mention other vitamins/herbs/minerals added, I'm happy I've found this product; the 5 star is just theoretical as I didn't use this formula enough to make an opinion, also 5 star for iHerb superb costumer service as this item was out of stock and they made it available in two working days, and as as always great shipping/packaging/ and delivery.Update : after using this formula for almost 2 month I couldn't find any improvement; actually I felt better when I stopped using this supplement, now I'm trying only pumpkin seed oil and it works much much better.هذي تركيبة ممتازة لمن عنده مشاكل في البروستاتا وكذلك موضوع الصحيان من النوم للتبول و مشاكل التبول بشكل عامز تحديث : بعد التجربة هذا المنتج لم يعمل بشكل جيد معي على العكس عندما أوقفت استخدامه تحسنت حالتي الآن أستخدم زيت بذور القرع فقط و النتائج إن شاء الله جيدة..