Great for Male Plumbing!

Posted by Reviewer3103692 on Oct 14, 2010

This product has just the right mix of supplements to address anything prostate related. I have been very pleased with the results and after several months I have never encountered any unwanted side effects.

Unpleasant side effect

Posted by Reviewer2147163 on Aug 26, 2010

I had a very unpleasant side effect from taking this formulation. It made me irritable. I do not know what may have caused this, but I suspect it is one of the non-herbal ingredients (glycine, L-Alanine, etc.). I stopped taking it after a few days and will not take it again. However, this side effect may be peculiar to me or just a few individuals, so the product may work well for others.

It REALLY Works!!

Posted by Reviewer1204217 on Jul 06, 2010

I had my PSA tested in May. It was 6.7. I started taking Prosta-Response two weeks later. After 30 days I was re-tested and registered 4.1. This 30% decrease demonstrated to me that these pills work.

More productive!

Posted by Reviewer2657061 on May 31, 2010

Been taking for a year now after reading a couple of reviewer who had prostate cancer and it seemed to halt the disease. Thought it might help prevent. Have noticed urination is more productive and less frequent.

Prostate Support

Posted by Reviewer1592206 on Mar 12, 2010

Outstanding product. Really helps with urinary flow due to enlarged prostate.

RELIABLE SUPPLEMENT

Posted by Reviewer2754384 on Feb 26, 2010

You'll always read of one ingredient or the other being helpful for BHP problems. Here you have practically the whole list of ingredients in one package. Noticed a big difference in the number of trips to the bathroom at night. Won't be without this product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Jan 18, 2010

Very high quality, the ingredients are hard to find together. After a week of use, I can tell a noticeable effect.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Jan 10, 2010

Not sure if these made a huge difference, tablets stink and are very big.

Prostrate

Posted by Reviewer1994073 on Nov 02, 2009

seems to be working and had a value price.

Very large tablets

Posted by Reviewer1081290 on Jul 15, 2009

The ingredients in this product seem to be good, BUT buyers should be warned that the tablets are VERY large. I had trouble swallowing them, almost choked. I need to cut them in half, or more, in order to use them.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »