Source Naturals, Prosta-Response, 90 Tablets

very good

Posted by Reviewer1297536 on Dec 09, 2008

it worked great for me, i didn't have to go to the bathroom with urgency and frequency

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2842814 on Jan 24, 2008

I have been using this product for 3 years. I find that it does a wonderful job for me.

Prosta-Response is great

Posted by Reviewer1673501 on Aug 03, 2011

Several years ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. For several reasons I did not wish to have surgery & decided to try the "herbal approach" I have been taking Prosta-Response ever since & at my last check-up with my urologist he said "it hasn't changed in shape or size in three years" I'm not saying that I have been cured, but I truly believe that Prosta-Response has kept my prostate cancer from getting any worse. Thankyou to the makers of Prosta-Response. As an addition to my review of 2008 (it is now 2011), my prostate cancer has been in remission now for 6 months. I will continue to take this product. Thanks again to the makers of Prosta-Response.

It REALLY Works!!

Posted by Reviewer1204217 on Jul 06, 2010

I had my PSA tested in May. It was 6.7. I started taking Prosta-Response two weeks later. After 30 days I was re-tested and registered 4.1. This 30% decrease demonstrated to me that these pills work.

Fewer nighttime visits to the porcelain god

Posted by DAB598 on Oct 09, 2012

I take a few other things, including high dosage beta sitosterol; but this horse pill 3 times daily seems to be the extra help I needed to get those nighttime trips down to 1 or none most nights. What a relief.