WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2888991 on Feb 10, 2008

Maybe its placebo or just coincidence but within eight hours of taking my first dose of this stuff, my BPH symptoms seemed noticeably reduced...mainly in the form of improved urine flow. I'm usually a little wary of these 'kitchen-sink' formulas but in this case, it seems to work. I suspect the flower pollen extract is the reason for the fast response but that is just speculation. Highly recommended.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2745677 on Jan 15, 2008

My husband says this helps alot w/his enlarged prostrate.

Doug

Posted by Reviewer1428288 on Aug 19, 2008

very successful in reducing my PSA from 2.5 to .69

Good

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Jan 18, 2010

Very high quality, the ingredients are hard to find together. After a week of use, I can tell a noticeable effect.

More productive!

Posted by Reviewer2657061 on May 31, 2010

Been taking for a year now after reading a couple of reviewer who had prostate cancer and it seemed to halt the disease. Thought it might help prevent. Have noticed urination is more productive and less frequent.

Fewer nighttime visits to the porcelain god

Posted by DAB598 on Oct 09, 2012

I take a few other things, including high dosage beta sitosterol; but this horse pill 3 times daily seems to be the extra help I needed to get those nighttime trips down to 1 or none most nights. What a relief.

Prosta-Response

Posted by Reviewer2868500 on Jul 23, 2012

Since I began using Prosta-Response I have noticed an improvement in my urine flow almost immediately. I still have some occasional difficulty but on the whole things are definitely better than they were. I would recommend this product to anyone experiencing urinary problems.

Very large tablets

Posted by Reviewer1081290 on Jul 15, 2009

The ingredients in this product seem to be good, BUT buyers should be warned that the tablets are VERY large. I had trouble swallowing them, almost choked. I need to cut them in half, or more, in order to use them.

Sam

Posted by Reviewer2051291 on Dec 23, 2008

Good product, just wish it were only two tablets....

Source Naturals, Prosta-Response, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2813514 on Sep 17, 2008

helps me stay a ready and fit male; I am 60 and my doctor is amazed how good my blood work is and my prostrate is normal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »