Souce Naturals Prosta-Response

Posted by Reviewer3342011 on May 06, 2009

Great product! The best I've tried for prostrate health. It minimizes my bathroom trip at night and my urine flow was better than ever. Great prize too. Thanks to Iherb.

Prostate Formulas

Posted by Reviewer2889058 on Mar 30, 2009

I don't want to slam any of the brands but I have used about 5 different kinds of these and none have actually fixed the problem of poor urination. I have started taking Flomax and within 2 days it started working. I don't like taking drugs, but have no side effects yet that I know of and most of all........it works!!! Maybe it is my particular problem or my body chemisty. I know it has worked for others.

great

Posted by Reviewer1327972 on Mar 24, 2009

works great

Sam

Posted by Reviewer2051291 on Dec 23, 2008

Good product, just wish it were only two tablets....

very good

Posted by Reviewer1297536 on Dec 09, 2008

it worked great for me, i didn't have to go to the bathroom with urgency and frequency

Drop-kicked all my employee annual medical screening stats in ONLY 2-MONTHS USE!!!

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Nov 25, 2008

I abuse my prostate with sleep aids. I was snookered into a cold the week before my medical screening, when I used OTC cold meds & STILL got PSA of 2.4

A full range of nutrients

Posted by Reviewer3153988 on Sep 19, 2008

This product is good, no doubt of it. The effect is immediately noticeable, and I can only expect that a long range benefit will result from it. These pills are easy to take; if you want to chew them- there is no problem, taste is OK.

Source Naturals, Prosta-Response, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2813514 on Sep 17, 2008

helps me stay a ready and fit male; I am 60 and my doctor is amazed how good my blood work is and my prostrate is normal.

so far no results

Posted by Reviewer2752413 on Sep 10, 2008

So far taking this for about ten days or so has not really produced any results one way or the other. It says that you have to take it for at least three months before you get a result. I guess time will tell. Be cautious and dounle check the information posted on the web page as it had the wrong doesabe information about this product when I ordered it. It said that one pill a day was to be taken, it is to be taken 3 times a day. I'll have a better since of what it does in the next couple of months.

Prosta-Response

Posted by Reviewer1847840 on Aug 29, 2008

After using the product for a year my doctor said that my slightly enlarged prostrate had actually shrunk back to it's normal size. It had remained so for the last four annual physicals. (I'm 69 years old)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »