seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1129726 on May 25, 2011

This seems to work just fine....Have started spacing them out....the way the bottle recommends.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2784698 on Jun 10, 2011

Excellent Product

Source Naturals, Prosta-Response, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2813514 on Sep 17, 2008

helps me stay a ready and fit male; I am 60 and my doctor is amazed how good my blood work is and my prostrate is normal.

Great for Male Plumbing!

Posted by Reviewer3103692 on Oct 14, 2010

This product has just the right mix of supplements to address anything prostate related. I have been very pleased with the results and after several months I have never encountered any unwanted side effects.

One week of use and I am already seeing a difference

Posted by Reviewer1246001 on Apr 13, 2011

Usually I would get up 2-3 times a night. Lately it has been only once, and a few nights, not at all! Will definitely re-order and continue use.

BIG TABLETS

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Apr 13, 2013

Think twice if you have trouble swallowing pills in general before buying these. No matter how good the reviews, iHerb has other formulas just as good. Good Luck.

Prostrate

Posted by Reviewer1994073 on Nov 02, 2009

seems to be working and had a value price.

Drop-kicked all my employee annual medical screening stats in ONLY 2-MONTHS USE!!!

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Nov 25, 2008

I abuse my prostate with sleep aids. I was snookered into a cold the week before my medical screening, when I used OTC cold meds & STILL got PSA of 2.4

best value on the market

Posted by Reviewer2776905 on Dec 11, 2007

I have tried or looked into just about every prostate formula on the market and I believe that Prosta-Response gives you the most bang for the buck. It includes pretty much every substance believed to be beneficial to the prostate for an extremely reasonable price.

Good Ingredient List

Posted by Reviewer3316897 on Sep 09, 2006

This has one of the best ingredient lists of the prostate formulas, as far as I can tell. I do not know why iherb does not include it on the "Prostate Formulas" page - it should definitely be there.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »