Source Naturals, Psyllium Husk Powder, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviews 2-star

Easy to drink

Posted by Reviewer2789341 From California on Aug 31, 2010

Easy to drink but cant say that it has helped in digestive tract. Could be it is too fine of poweder not sure but wont be ordering again

Formula Changed

Posted by Reviewer1745576 From Korea, Republic of on Jan 27, 2013

I've been loving this product over the last few months and have notice a big change in my 'morning movements'. A few weeks ago I ordered a couple replacements and noticed immediately a darker color and odd taste to the new bottle. It doesn't work as well as the older formula either and that's why I'm giving a 2-star rating. Disappointing when companies changed sources for their products!!

doesn't work for me...

Posted by Reviewer1643020 From Estonia on Apr 04, 2013

I have had IBS for 7 years and I read that psyllium husk should help people with chronic constipation. Unfortunately this made me even more bloated than usually and didn't relieve any of my health concerns. Now I suspect that my IBS is caused by SIBO. People who have SIBO may not get any benefits from this kind of supplement.