Dukan diet

Posted by 5172446224909576014 on Dec 12, 2015

Just good. I am on diet dukan and it is so helpful for me) thanks)

love this product

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Nov 04, 2015

it lasts a long time

Take 1 time this every day to have my bowels be good.

Posted by Reviewer1301859 on Oct 28, 2015

I take this one time every day .I disolve it in milk or orange juce,and mix them and take it speedily.It is needed for my bowels to be in good conditions.In addition to this,I take a supplement of a lactic acid bacterium.Both dietary fiber and a lactic acid bacterium are needed for me.

Posted by 4649314572270199163 on May 24, 2015

The product is very good for functioning of the intestine. Very recommended!

Great for my stomach!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

I take 3 tsp. twise a day, either stirred in a glas of water or sprinkled on / blended in youghurt. If taken with water or other liquid, it is important to stir and drink right away, because the blend gradually thickens and gets impossible to drink. Make sure to drink enough water, especially if taken with youghurt. Psyllium Husk helps with bowel movement and makes it easier to go to the toilet. The fiber also helps in weight loss, because it fills up the stomach.

psyillum

Posted by 5316504877528512797 on Oct 02, 2014

I like this produce very much.

Psyllium Husk

Posted by 4888307105553980430 on Aug 25, 2014

It is a great product and I first tried it when I was pregnant and was told I had my blood sugar a little too high. I had a teaspoon before each meal and my weight and blood sugar was always under control. I have recommended to others that are on medication with extremely high blood sugar levels and today they thank me because now they take less medication and some stop using medication because of Psyllium. They also lost weight and including my sister who was almost 200 lbs and today is 137 and very happy and proud.

Easy adding fiber

Posted by 4912540334466916787 on Jul 09, 2014

This is a simple way to add fiber to your diet. No additives. I just sprinkle a teaspoon on my salad, mix it into oatmeal, or granola, and that's it. It is soluble fiber so start with a small amount to see how your system reacts to it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Jul 07, 2014

i use it for baking instead of eggs

Source Naturals, Psyllium Husk Powder, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jun 29, 2014

Natural product to cleanse my daddy's and mommy's intestines, colon, etc. Maybe this product is not the most convenient, delicious and so on, but it is really helpful for detoxification, cleansing processes. Everyone can choose: healthy lifestyle, diet or tortures with such products like this.