I would recommend this to the masses

Posted by Reviewer2433078 on Sep 12, 2011

I would recommend Pycnogenal Supreme to anyone who has a challenge with inflamation. Because of my continous back problems I had constant pain running from my low back down into my left foot. I saturated with this product and over the course of days the pain subsided.

Essential for me

Posted by 4779032124804446049 on Jan 16, 2013

I used to be a smoker for years. This vitamin does wonderful things for my arteries.and veins. I love it and will take it as long as I live, God willing.

Great mix of ingredients at a great price

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Oct 02, 2009

If you have an illness like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis a high quality mixed antioxidant is really essential. I can't recommend this product highly enough for M.E. patients. It has so many good ingredients, and is a great price too. If you have almost no money to spend on supplements, this is a good one to buy. It covers so many bases for you. I would like to take two a day as recommended, but can only afford one a day, as I take many differnet supplements.

pycnogenol

Posted by Reviewer2409055 on Jan 26, 2010

Just packed with plenty of extras that are far above the norm. Great value for the money.

Pcynogenol Supreme

Posted by Reviewer1609057 on Oct 03, 2010

Very good ingredients of Pcynogenol although I do take more Pcynogenol as well as the doseage is a little low for me.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2484451 on Jan 25, 2012

It's always difficult to be specific about the benefits of a product but this one does tick a lot of boxes and I do feel better for taking it.

A Tremendous Help

Posted by Reviewer2238968 on Aug 16, 2011

delivered results-does what it says

supreme

Posted by Reviewer2605891 on Sep 30, 2010

very good

great for circulation

Posted by 4676747799157596364 on Feb 18, 2016

great antioxidant that helps with circulation

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1142168 on Jun 02, 2016

El mejor antioxidante que he tomado, realmente es una poesía la combinación que hicieron estos de Source Naturals... Gracias !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »