Source Naturals, RejuvenZyme, 120 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2577967 From Virginia on Jan 19, 2008

I have been battling many ailments as result of a long standing immune dysfunction. Along with many other metabolic problems, I have been tested and found to have vitamin and mineral depletion even though I eat well and take supplements. I had taken other enzymes before but had no sign that it was working; but when I started taking this product my nails started to whiten after a few days of use so I knew that I was finally assimilating minerals. After a few months, I have also noticed lessened joint pain as well, although I might add that I have worked up to 4-5 capsules around 3x per day so it does get expensive. That's why I shopped around and I was pleased to find that iherb is the lowest price I have found to date! Rejuvenzyme also has other good ingredients besides trace minerals such as Serrapeptase which is supposed to help digest blood clots, cysts and other cellular waste. Even though everyone has different health problems, I feel that this is a good company and a product that all could benefit from.

Has Medicinal Properties

Posted by Reviewer2094523 From Florida on Jul 31, 2010

I was recently taking chemotherapy treatments and began to develop side affects after the fifth one, which was an unstoppable itching on the bottoms of feet and palms of hands! It was so bad that it kept me from leaving the house! I read where a medical doctor (who also practices natural medicine), recommended taking a combination of three particular enzymes so I went hunting on the Internet and found this product. It was the only one I found that has all three recommended enzymes in it. I started taking three capsules, two times a day, and the itching gradually stopped until completely gone (within a week), even through a sixth treatment. I also noticed that I had far less nasea and am convinced that it was due to the fact that I had started taking this procuct. I would definitely recommend this product.

Less Pain/it works

Posted by Reviewer1741734 on Jan 10, 2011

I have been using Rejuvenzyme for almost 6 months. I started out with 4 capules a day, but that was too much for me. You should start slowly and work yourself up. After a few months, I feel less pain in my back and less inflammation. I sometimes two cap with one serrapatese 20K units and so far so good. This was recommended to me by someone who owns a vitamin store and she thought this was great. I have to agree

For ovarian cyst

Posted by Reviewer2876716 From Florida on Jul 15, 2011

I began using this in addition to beet juice and aloe Vera juice for an ovarian cyst. My doc wanted me to take 2-3 cycles of birth control but I refused. After 3 mos it had shrank from 2.4cm to 0.9cm. i go back for another follow up ultrasound in 3 weeks and the hope is that it's completely gone. Very happy with this product!.

good product

Posted by MikeMember From Japan on Jul 14, 2009

I started with straight serrapeptase, and over a period of a few months eliminated my nagging lower back pain & stiffness. I'm now continuing with RejuvenZyme, which contains a blend of valuable systemic enzymes (including serrapeptase) to fill in the gaps as I continue my internal repair/cleaning process.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »