Still waiting for this product since end of july - now Sept 12

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Sep 18, 2014

I don't know if it works because I did not get it yet. Will I get it?

rejuvenzyme

Posted by elrapha on Jan 20, 2013

fantastic product. if u want to get the best out of othersupplements you are using then always take this. on empty stomach at seperate times from your other supplements. it is really good.

Get this!

Posted by Reviewer2073387 on Dec 16, 2012

I had a painful, thrombosed hemorrhoid recently and this saved me from having to go get cut by the doctor. I was amazed. This proteolytic formula seemed to have broken up that clot in 1 day. Of course I took 2 capsules every 15 minutes the first hour and 2 capsules every hour after that for a few hours and several the next day. I'm still amazed.

For ovarian cyst

Posted by Reviewer2876716 on Jul 15, 2011

I began using this in addition to beet juice and aloe Vera juice for an ovarian cyst. My doc wanted me to take 2-3 cycles of birth control but I refused. After 3 mos it had shrank from 2.4cm to 0.9cm. i go back for another follow up ultrasound in 3 weeks and the hope is that it's completely gone. Very happy with this product!.

Great enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1539792 on Apr 13, 2011

These enzymes have the potential to enter the blood stream and "cleanse" it. It is very important that your blood stream is not "clogged" with alien elements, for optimal health.

Less Pain/it works

Posted by Reviewer1741734 on Jan 10, 2011

I have been using Rejuvenzyme for almost 6 months. I started out with 4 capules a day, but that was too much for me. You should start slowly and work yourself up. After a few months, I feel less pain in my back and less inflammation. I sometimes two cap with one serrapatese 20K units and so far so good. This was recommended to me by someone who owns a vitamin store and she thought this was great. I have to agree

RejuvenZyme

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on Dec 28, 2010

A very good product, although a bit expensive

RejuvenZyme

Posted by Reviewer1945254 on Nov 02, 2010

I previously took the Source Naturals product - Pancreatin Power. Since they discontinued that product, I was hoping that Rejuv. would work just as well. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work as well, but the jury is still out.

Has Medicinal Properties

Posted by Reviewer2094523 on Jul 31, 2010

I was recently taking chemotherapy treatments and began to develop side affects after the fifth one, which was an unstoppable itching on the bottoms of feet and palms of hands! It was so bad that it kept me from leaving the house! I read where a medical doctor (who also practices natural medicine), recommended taking a combination of three particular enzymes so I went hunting on the Internet and found this product. It was the only one I found that has all three recommended enzymes in it. I started taking three capsules, two times a day, and the itching gradually stopped until completely gone (within a week), even through a sixth treatment. I also noticed that I had far less nasea and am convinced that it was due to the fact that I had started taking this procuct. I would definitely recommend this product.

new to me

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Jul 22, 2010

I am just now trying this product with some patients who have chronic inflammation and pain, but I like the formula and it seems cost effective for frequent dose proteolytic enzyme needs.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »