Good

Posted by Reviewer1332261 on Dec 11, 2015

Notice a difference in mood definitely helps

good!

Posted by 5316188168868529470 on May 22, 2015

make me relax .

Good reaction

Posted by Elliecats on Apr 28, 2014

I had a strange but good reaction to this product. I started taking it for weight control. But, instead it helped my fibromyalgia pain. After 3 weeks of taking it, my pain was gone. I have had fibro for 8 years and it is annoying (but not as severe as I've heard for others) so I don't know if these results are typical, but it worked for me. Update 2014: I was off this for a while, then started up again and had yet another amazing (but unadvertised) effect. I started to have menopause symptoms, one of which was extreme anxiety and OCD behavior. This stuff stopped the OCD and calmed me down considerably. In fairness, I'm taking other supplements to help with menopause, but my anxiety dropped noticeably after starting this. I wouldn't say it's all gone and it took a couple weeks to get the full effect, but it really helped... and believe me, the anxiety was so bad I was considering using meds. I'm taking one tablet at night and one in the morning. Still no effect on my weight or appetite, but I absolutely could not care less. The pain reduction and reduction of anxiety are SO worth it! I love it!!!

No effects.

Posted by Reviewer2369187 on Dec 18, 2012

I noticed no effects when taking this product. I felt just as though I hadn't taken anything.

Makes you feel at home in your head

Posted by Reviewer2681046 on Feb 01, 2012

This product actually works! I was skeptical to try it as I have never used anti-anxiety supplements before, but I decided to give it a try after reading all the good reviews. My experience is: yes, I am calmer and feel more 'cozy' especially in the evenings. As a result, I don't really feel like eating which is an amazing result for a compulsive emotional eater I am. I typically take 2 or 3 tablets daily, on weekdays only. Weekends I am calm enough :-).

relaxing

Posted by Reviewer2594902 on Sep 20, 2011

Product is helping me break my stress cycle. Really works. S

no effect on my appetite

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2011

But if they reduce cortisol that's reason enough to take them for me. They're small tablets and easy to take, but don't notice any reduction in my carb cravings.

Reduces sugar cravings

Posted by Reviewer1853673 on Jul 28, 2011

I have noticed a difference since taking this. I don't have bloat look to my stomach like I did. I also don't crave sugary snacks. Great product. I would recommend it.

S.N. Relora

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 22, 2011

Great product - mild calming effect, no side effects at all. Recommended.

does what it says

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Apr 04, 2011

gives relief to anxiety/stress without noticeable sedation, which is amazing. i gave only 4 stars though because after taking it daily for a while i noticed a decrease in my concentration and memory. so i now take it only occasionally when i need it and it helps.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »