Relief for my sore knee's

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Feb 24, 2011

Taking this product for my osteoarthritis in my knees seems to work almost as good as Naproxen. It also has regulated my colon magnificently.

Love the Supplement, Hate the Smell!

Posted by Reviewer2553199 on Aug 02, 2010

I take 2 pills twice a day as suggested on the bottle and I have to say I love this product!! There are only 2 downsides that I can think of regarding this product: 1. The pills smell awful!!, and 2. I have to reorder quite frequently. These are only minor complaints when compared with the way I feel when taking Resveratrol. Another quality product from Source Naturals!!

Source Naturals, Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2199918 on Sep 22, 2012

I have paid up to $30. for this product. Love the price and quality.

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1414907 on Jan 23, 2008

as far as it goes I seem quite OK with this product although it would be nice to know the optimum dosage end the difference between Resveratrol and the trans resveratrol the leverage sometimes looks a bit obscurantish but hey have a nice one;)al

Exercise Endurance

Posted by Reviewer2360219 on Jan 19, 2009

I think this supplement has been valuable to improve endurance in my workout program. It may take 3-4 months to show noticeable effect.

resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2535433 on Oct 12, 2009

Maybe it's my imagination, but this stuff works. First time user, but like it so far.

Strong stuff

Posted by Reviewer2089313 on May 05, 2010

Helps with Lyme, seems really rough on stomach but do feel better. Might need some anti-diarrea med when taking (at least, I think it's from this one). Brain fog is lifting, might be from this or the 10 other herbs I'm on.