Unexpectedly remarkable effects:

Posted by Reviewer1063411 on Apr 18, 2011

I ran out of my Doctor's Best resveratrol so my girlfriend let me try her Source Natural tablets. She didn't have many, so I only took one tablet a day. Four days later I noticed that I wasn't using my asthma inhaler as much. After one month, although I still suffer asthma attacks, they are far less frequent. As a matter of fact, I have not used my inhaler in the last two days instead of my previous 5-7 times per day. During this time I made no other changes to my diet or lifestyle. I definitely notice improved results when the tablets are taken on a full stomach. In my opinion this is one of those rare supplements that provide significant noticeable benefits.

My rash gone

Posted by Reviewer2720917 on Mar 31, 2011

Great Product. The rash IHAD FROM ANOTHER ANDROGRAPHIS BRAND DISAPPARED WHEN I started taking this brand. I appreciate the quality. Elaine R

Posted by Reviewer1457700 on Dec 13, 2010

These tablets are darker and have a stronger odor than the same ones I purchased in a local store.

Mary Ritt

Posted by Reviewer1122432 on Oct 30, 2010

So far these caplets work well. More concentrated than some.

Feels good

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on Feb 20, 2012

Smaller dose than in other brands and it remains unknown how much trans-resveratrol is in it.. all the same, somehow feel better on it so there we go.

Resveratrol

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jun 03, 2014

This brand was recommended by Stephen Buhner in 'Healing Lyme', and it is really effective, but I would take it for all the other properties of resveratrol, even if I wasn't using it for Lyme. In a few weeks of use, I look 10 years younger and feel much younger too. Since adding Now brand Hyaluronic acid Double strength to this product, I have been having much less problem with Arthritic joints as well. I expect my hip joint to continue to improve with this regime.

great choice

Posted by Reviewer3022011 on Feb 18, 2012

great choice

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1744308 on Aug 27, 2010

Boost energy.

This is the one

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Sep 10, 2016

Very confused at first as there are so many different strengths but this one is mega strong and works well.