Great price on a great product

Posted by Reviewer2516000 on May 01, 2008

Helping me with liver support, joint health support and mood support. Taking it on an empty stomach 20 mins before eating is working great for me.

The best deal at this time

Posted by Reviewer2844092 on May 06, 2008

SAM-E gets cheaper all the time, so it pays to look around once in a while. Right now this is the best deal available.

P.H.

Posted by Reviewer2450722 on Jul 11, 2008

This is a great product! I've only been using 2 weeks and have seen a noticeable improvement in my moods. I have read research material on SAMe and found it is best to take 100 mg, but since 200 mg is smallest doseage, I cut tablet in half. I also take 500mg of magnesium at night to counter-act effect on sleeplessness. As for my joints, I haven't noticed any improvement yet, but I'm sure it will help that the longer I take the product. Highly recommend!!

Source Naturals, SAMe, 200 mg, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1025706 on Jul 19, 2008

Love it! Highly recommend!

I notice a difference

Posted by Reviewer3304945 on Apr 14, 2009

Great mood support. Highly recommend.

Recommended to my sister

Posted by Reviewer2511279 on May 18, 2009

I began taking this product and felt a difference within a few days. I have a very stressful job teaching at risk high school students. I feel as if the Sam-e has helped me to handle stressful situations better. It brings calmness and clarity. I recommended this to my sister and she too has felt the benefits. It is a subtle change but you do feel its effects.

Convenient and no refrigeration needed

Posted by Reviewer2852247 on Dec 14, 2009

Our daughter-in-law had a brand she had to keep in the frig. and she was pleased to find out about this.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2039027 on Feb 04, 2010

OK

pain relief

Posted by Reviewer2471485 on Oct 04, 2011

I started taking this for relief for my fibromyalgia pain and I've been used for about 3 months now. Once in the morning before I eat anything and I can feel the effects nearly all day. If I'm having a bad day I'll double the dose.

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Aug 13, 2008

THE best! I'm weaning myself from Rx...almost there!