Excellent so far

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Oct 21, 2011

My son has A.S. so these have been found to elevate mood naturally. I am using in conjunction with B12 and N.A.C. So far there has been an uplifting of mood, and less stress. Love they are all naturally as will never use synthetic drugs on my kid.I have introduced gently as these can have adverse effects if too much.

Source Naturals SAMe

Posted by Reviewer1111905 on Dec 04, 2008

SAMe is helping me fight seasonal affective disorder.

SAMe 200mg

Posted by Reviewer2566743 on Nov 24, 2008

I like SAMe it's helping me to save my energy during the day and hendel stress.

Multi-functional

Posted by Reviewer1262335 on Jul 25, 2008

SAMe is a multi-functional supplement and Source Naturals is a brand I trust.

Best Value I have found anywhere

Posted by Reviewer3196081 on Nov 28, 2007

Sam-E has been a safe effective supplement I have been taking for the past 3 years. Source Naturals offers the best price & iherb delivers - always on time at a great price. If you suffer from joint pain or mood swings I say, "Give it a Try"

Does seem to help with mood

Posted by Reviewer2871482 on Oct 18, 2007

The packaging is convenient (easy to pop out of its foil) and I am pleased with the way I feel.

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer1123307 on Mar 23, 2008

I actually ordered this for my dog who had/has some liver problems. His vet recommended it. I think the Source Naturals products are very high quality and I'm always happy with the results. p.s. the dog hasn't had an "attack" since he started using SAMe.

I think it works

Posted by Reviewer2137328 on Sep 05, 2013

I can tell more when I DON'T take my SAMe than when I do. It certainly keeps me more productive when I may otherwise not feel like doing a dang thing. If you need that extra boost, I recommend this product. I've tried a few brands & prefer this one.

Not For My Sensitive System

Posted by Reviewer2814708 on Mar 23, 2014

I purchased this product with the hope that it would help relieve ongoing arthritis pain in my joints. As an added benefit, I also hoped it would even out my mood, which tends toward depression. While I do use other vitamin/mineral supplements by Source Naturals and believe this product to be of the highest quality, I had several adverse reactions on the very small dose of just 200mg a day. I took the product for nearly 3 weeks, but after the second week I began experiencing gastrointestinal irritation (rumbling, churning stomach) along with nausea, sweating, anxiety and a racing heart rate. As I always research supplements thoroughly before taking a new one, I was aware that these were possible side affects - some which could indicate other, more serious problems, such as Serotonin Syndrome. I have since discontinued using the product as it seems even the lowest dose is too strong for my body and all the symptoms have since subsided. So I would certainly caution anyone trying this product for the first time, to read up on it and make an informed decision. I do have to say that in the first couple weeks, when all was going well, I did notice at first, experiencing a calmer mood. I did not however notice any change in my arthritis pain.

made me irritable and angry

Posted by Reviewer3085712 on Aug 09, 2013

Wow! Did not expect to have side effects with this product! My brother recommended that I try this for my arthritis. After a couple days, I started feeling very irritable and angry. Even my dogs noticed the change in my behavior. I quit taking it and went back to normal by the next day. I must be really sensitive to the CNS effects of SAMe. SSRI antidepressants had the same effect on me, also. Just be aware of the potential for unexpected effects.