Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2322487 on Aug 11, 2012

This helps convert T4 to T3. Since I take kelp also, my TSH is finally dropping and my hypothyroid symptoms are declining.

Dave

Posted by Reviewer3323945 on Apr 26, 2008

This has been said to reduce the risk of cancer by the FDA.

like it a lot

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Jun 08, 2014

I combine it with Iodine.It's an unbeatable pair

Better

Posted by Reviewer1177787 on Mar 05, 2010

I used this form of selenium sever yrs ago only briefly, then used the over-the-county yeast form for way to long a time. So I got back to theL-Selenomethionine form with noticable results. I read one study that concluded that the methionine form goes much deeper in the cells and last much longer. My subjective improvement will validate this study. Selenium is toxic in high doses.

Selenomethionine

Posted by Reviewer1032463 on Nov 05, 2010

This is the best source of selenium as it is the type that the body can truly use to usher out heavy metals as well as balance the body. Love this product.

source naturals from I-Herb

Posted by Reviewer1721009 on Oct 31, 2007

I've been buying this product for approx 3 years. It was recommended by my pharmacist for its purity and absorbability. I've been buying it from I-Herb because their pricing is so competive on high quality products.

Source Naturals selenium

Posted by Reviewer2201756 on Feb 02, 2008

Excellent

Quality grade

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on Mar 01, 2008

This supplement works good for me. I love the whole line of "Nortic Naturals" products

Sam

Posted by Reviewer3219685 on Jan 20, 2009

Excellent service and I expect the same from the product.

Order of Selenium, From L'Selenomethionine.

Posted by Reviewer2252712 on Jan 25, 2009

The order was promptly delivered and arrived in very good condition. I bought it mainly for cancer prevention, which of course I do not know if it will actually help me to prevent cancer. I am 73 years old male and so far had no cancer problems, nor any other serious health problems. IHerb is now in my list for possibly other product purchases. I do shop for quality at good prices and low S&H cost, which often, to Canada, are very high.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »