WOW

Posted by SlipperyElm on Apr 04, 2012

This stuff is like magic for clogged arteries!!! I've got a few years experience with Serrapeptase. Specifically this brand, as it's heads and shoulders above anything else I tried. I have seen this clean veins out so many times it doesn't even phase me anymore. At first it really seems like magic, but now that the shock has worn off, it's just that good! I have a couple examples: I had an elderly client (a regular) who started having dark purple/black congestion in the toes with pain. I started him on a bottle of this and within a month all the toes returned to normal color and pain was gone. Another elderly man, who I see a couple times a year, came to me. He had had a triple bypass surgery in his recent medical history. He complained about his feet being cold... so did his wife.... so I recommended he try this. He called me a week or so later from his home a few states away. He told me he had taken only 12 capsules and his feet were so warm it was almost like they were on fire. He had a check-up with his cardiologist a week later, who sent word back through the client that he wanted more info on this as well as he couldn't believe the change in this man in the short time since he had seen him last. I had a young Amish woman who was in a car/buggy wreck. Compound fracture in lower leg. She was left with alot of painful scar tissue. One month on the Serrapeptase lightened the scarring and removed the soreness she had. I have many more examples like this. This stuff works people! That being said... I have found a big issue: if you are on blood thinners DO NOT TAKE THIS! This will thin the blood out a little bit and if used with a blood thinner it can lead to bleeding under the skin. BE WARNED. Also some people who have digestive issues can't tolerate it. It's a powerful supplement, treat it as such. I've only ever needed 3 bottles max on any one person.

High dose = Pain Relief

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 23, 2009

After using serrapeptase for the past few months (always avoiding food), I am about 98% free of the nagging lower back pain and stiffness which I've had for several years. I have seen the results, and at age 55 I plan to continue taking systemic enzymes. My next order will be for the Source Naturals enzyme blend, RejuvenZyme.

Healing Crisis

Posted by Reviewer1956784 on Sep 10, 2007

I haven't come across anyone mentioning Herxheimer reactions in connection to Serrapeptase, and that surprises me a bit. Taking this certainly left me with some classic detox symptoms (fatigue, aching muscles, headache etc). Given the mode of action here - ie. dissolving and mobilisation of dead and decaying material - I guess as toxins will be liberated a healing crisis is to be expected. Anyway, it didn't last long for me & my advice would be to stick it through if you experience this, take it as evidence that the serrapeptase is having some effect. It seems to be easing some persistent upper back pain I've had recently, and my sinuses feel clearer.

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Sep 13, 2008

I have taken serrapeptase for about four months to reduce inflammation from a severe injury. It works incredibly well and, even though I didin't have 'high' blood pressure, it lowered my diastolic twenty points! Source Naturals has the best serrapeptase available in high dosage and the necessary enteric coating for proper assimilation. Go for it!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2826038 on Nov 15, 2007

this product does so much for cysts, plaque build up, lowers your cholesterol as well---super product --do your homework and try this--

Great for inflamation

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I take these for ovarian cysts and for inflamation of my joints. There has been a significant improvement in both conditions although I was taking them a while before I noticed the improvements. If I run out now after a week or two i notice the pain in my joints becoming more severe. I have also given them to my partner for sinus congestion and that has been helped also. Serrapeptase has been shown to reduce internal and external scar tissue and also to help keep arteries clear of plaque. This enzyme must be taken on an empty stomach to work properly at least two hours away from food. I vary my dose between 1-2 caps per day. I previously took Dr's best but these are a higher dose per capsule and work out better value. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

GREAT STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1004877 on Aug 17, 2010

I have a lot of allergies and phlegm, and this really helps eliminate mucus. ALSO I used to have rectal bleeding, I think from diverticulitis from a huge appendix scar. Since I started taking serrapeptase (this brand and others) that bleeding has totally disappeared, as well as most of the pain I used to feel around the scar area inside.

still evaluating

Posted by Reviewer2081111 on Dec 03, 2008

My wife and I have been using this source naturals serrapeptase for over six months. We have been taking one or two tablets daily with no adverse side affects. We have been asking friends and family to try it as well in order to document our own study of how well it works. It without a doubt will clear your sinuses. Everyone we talk with has the same results and I have not had a stuffy nose in over six months. Unusual for me. My wife has had problems with an arthritic toe for years and now she has pain free movement. I had a severly broken finger that has been stiff for years and now I have free movement. As far as cleaning up Plaque in the arteries., I'm not sure we can make a recommendation. Would probably need a before and after ultrasound or body scan evaluation. I would be interested if anyone has evaluated that aspect. It is definately worth a try!

SerraPeptase 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1758250 on May 05, 2008

I suffer from vein problems joint problems this product helps makes it possible for me to continue with my favourite pastime of long distance mountain running.

SerraPeptase

Posted by Reviewer2606770 on Apr 15, 2008

I began taking Serrapeptase in January. I have noticed some interesting changes to my skin, nails and the chronic pain I have suffered for over 18 years. I am only seeing benefits and no adverse side effects.