Warning: contains pthalates!!!!!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jan 20, 2014

I love source naturals but was shocked to learn this product contains pthalates in the enteric coating!!!! Pthalates has been banned in the EU due to its ability to disrupt the endocrine systems and birth defects! As an experiment I broke two capsules and emerged them in water and the coating on the capsules did not dissolve!!!! They are plastic people!! You are ingesting plastic!!!! No wonder I felt ill. Beware of all serrapeptase products with enteric coatings!!! From now on I'm switching to nattokinase which is effective without the enteric coating!!!

Works Wonders!

Posted by Reviewer2865648 on Mar 08, 2012

My son and I have been taking serrepeptase for a year now. We used to suffer from ashtma and bad sinusitis both of us. Since we started these pills we got rid of all our inhalers and no sinusitis at all. The same thing happened with both my partents. I really wish these pills work wonders on everyone who take them as they did with us. Thanks to these pills we are breathing comfortably again.

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2938141 on Mar 19, 2012

Helps my sinus and I feel great. I´m 48 and I think it cleared up fluid around my heart, the first day I took it my lymph nodes were really sore, but I feel better overall. Very pleased, I told my husband he should try it and she if he recovers better after golfing. I will reorder.

2nd time

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on Mar 10, 2012

this is the second time I have ordered this product but I dont know if this stuff clears your arteries from plaque build up but when your in your 50s you got to take somthing either serrapetase or grapfruit fibre which are good for clearing up your arteries and also keep you regular,

Source Natura Serrapeptase, 500mg. 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1181341 on Mar 28, 2012

Very pleased with this product. It dispersed a cyst on the head and lowered blood pressure

serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer3053842 on Aug 11, 2013

Like a wonder drug helps keep bp down

My skin is looking good

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 03, 2014

Great product,very happy with the results. I will definitely purchase this product again.

Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer1947485 on Feb 26, 2014

I'm taking this product which is supposed to help dissolve fat. I have lipomas and I do believe this product is helping mine to flatten out! YAY

Source Naturals, Serrapeptase, 120 Capsules

Posted by 4728332514740563425 on Dec 07, 2013

Excellent product! Best quality I have found! Works wonders!

This stuff rocks!

Posted by Harpocrates on Dec 28, 2013

It really clears you out and cleans your blood!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »