10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, Serrapeptase, 120 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Warning: contains pthalates!!!!!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jan 20, 2014

I love source naturals but was shocked to learn this product contains pthalates in the enteric coating!!!! Pthalates has been banned in the EU due to its ability to disrupt the endocrine systems and birth defects! As an experiment I broke two capsules and emerged them in water and the coating on the capsules did not dissolve!!!! They are plastic people!! You are ingesting plastic!!!! No wonder I felt ill. Beware of all serrapeptase products with enteric coatings!!! From now on I'm switching to nattokinase which is effective without the enteric coating!!!

Works Wonders!

Posted by Reviewer2865648 on Mar 08, 2012

My son and I have been taking serrepeptase for a year now. We used to suffer from ashtma and bad sinusitis both of us. Since we started these pills we got rid of all our inhalers and no sinusitis at all. The same thing happened with both my partents. I really wish these pills work wonders on everyone who take them as they did with us. Thanks to these pills we are breathing comfortably again.

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2938141 on Mar 19, 2012

Helps my sinus and I feel great. I´m 48 and I think it cleared up fluid around my heart, the first day I took it my lymph nodes were really sore, but I feel better overall. Very pleased, I told my husband he should try it and she if he recovers better after golfing. I will reorder.

Source Natura Serrapeptase, 500mg. 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1181341 on Mar 28, 2012

Very pleased with this product. It dispersed a cyst on the head and lowered blood pressure

serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer3053842 on Aug 11, 2013

Like a wonder drug helps keep bp down

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »