Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Bath Oil, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Works very well for us

Posted by Reviewer1383507 From Florida on Mar 02, 2011

My wife has always had dry skin that requires lots of lotions. Now that she has late stage Alzheimer's disease, it's hard to keep up with the lotions. I put this bath oil in her daily bath and there's no need for additional lotions--except, of course, for her face. This product exceeded my expectations, improved the health of my wife's skin, and taken one more job off of my plate. I just bought two more bottles.

Mmmm - silky smooth skin

Posted by Reviewer2263260 From California on Jun 06, 2011

I use this as an after shower lotion instead of a bath oil - applied to wet skin. It absorbs quickly when applied this way and leaves my skin feeling soft, supple, and healthy. I love it!

Help for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2927762 From Florida on Feb 02, 2010

wonderful moisture for all dry skin

Excellent line of products!

Posted by Reviewer1709615 From Ohio on Dec 13, 2010

I'm hooked on this Skin Eternal and Hyalaronic line of products from Source Naturals. The hydration is really remarkable. This is my first purchase of the bath oil & I love it even though I typically hate bath oil in my tub because of the residue. This one doesn't seem to leave that oily residue & soap scum behind. It's creamy & seems to dissolve better than other oils. Also works well applied directly to the skin. I've had better smelling bath products teh scent is not offensive to me, just unusual. I would definately purchase this again.

DLBH