Works very well for us

Posted by Reviewer1383507 on Mar 02, 2011

My wife has always had dry skin that requires lots of lotions. Now that she has late stage Alzheimer's disease, it's hard to keep up with the lotions. I put this bath oil in her daily bath and there's no need for additional lotions--except, of course, for her face. This product exceeded my expectations, improved the health of my wife's skin, and taken one more job off of my plate. I just bought two more bottles.

Mmmm - silky smooth skin

Posted by Reviewer2263260 on Jun 06, 2011

I use this as an after shower lotion instead of a bath oil - applied to wet skin. It absorbs quickly when applied this way and leaves my skin feeling soft, supple, and healthy. I love it!

Help for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2927762 on Feb 02, 2010

wonderful moisture for all dry skin

Excellent line of products!

Posted by Reviewer1709615 on Dec 13, 2010

I'm hooked on this Skin Eternal and Hyalaronic line of products from Source Naturals. The hydration is really remarkable. This is my first purchase of the bath oil & I love it even though I typically hate bath oil in my tub because of the residue. This one doesn't seem to leave that oily residue & soap scum behind. It's creamy & seems to dissolve better than other oils. Also works well applied directly to the skin. I've had better smelling bath products teh scent is not offensive to me, just unusual. I would definately purchase this again.

DLBH

Posted by Reviewer1954864 on Feb 27, 2008

OK

Sharp, slightly pungent lemon scent

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Jul 03, 2014

Scent is very sharp, citrus, does not smell all that natural. I much prefer Abra's bath products.