sigh.

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Sep 11, 2015

i really wanted to love this cream. i was so excited to try it. but, sadly, i can't love it. the smell is honestly awful. and i'm at 30 minutes now, and it isn't going away. my face is tingling from the cream a bit -- still. and i just looked in the mirror and my face is a bit red. maybe if you use the cream for a few days, your skin will adjust to whatever is making it tingle/sting? i don't know. but i'm not going to be able to get past the smell to find out. i also wish i had paid more attention to some of the not-so-great ingredients (dimethicone and bisulfite). i was giddy over it having c-ester in it (rather than ester-c), which is supposed to be really absorbable by the skin. and it has a lot of other really wonderful ingredients. but i don't want to put dimethicone or any kind of sulfites on my body. but, truthfully, even without any not-great ingredients in it, the smell would still make me not be able to use it. shame.

Very thick and heavy

Posted by 5568247092528506230 on Jul 18, 2015

Didn't like it.

Skin Eternal cream Smells Horrible - don't buy it

Posted by Reviewer1806240 on Apr 30, 2015

this stuff is awful, I can't attest to weather it works well or not because I had to wash it off , I couldn't stand the smell of it , the expiration is over 1 1/2 years in the future so Its not out of date, it was opened this morning so I Herb would not let me return it -

HORRIBLE ! Had an allergic reaction !

Posted by 5682482770934502569 on Mar 18, 2015

As I write this review, I am covered in rashes on my neck and décolleté and I don't have sensitive skin. Luckly, I did not apply it on my face. Also this product has a very strong and unpleasant smell.

funny smell, weird texture

Posted by Reviewer2333805 on Feb 09, 2015

I really don't like this product. It has a strong, unpleasant smell. It is very thick, but not in a good way, and when applied it literally peels and flakes off the skin. I wouldn't buy this again and won't be even be using up the container I bought. I find it quite yucky.

Pegajosa y Apesta a piña!! sticky and stinks like pineapple!!

Posted by 4761216891197404127 on Feb 01, 2015

Pues eso, apesta a piña y es super pegajosa. La usé por la noche y cada vez que daba una vuelta en la cama (duermo boca abajo) se me quedaba la funda de la almohada pegada a la cara!!! No me extraña que la hayan bajado de precio. Malísima!! La regalaré...

Not recommended for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer3291683 on Jan 29, 2015

I am in my early 50s and have sensitive, combination skin. This cream made my skin itch, nearly burn so I will not purchase this product again. I did not like the smell either.

Itchy! Red! Argh!

Posted by Reviewer1959063 on Jan 21, 2015

I used this product on occasion with no issues except some tingling. Two nights ago, I used it again and for the last 2 days, my face has been swollen, itchy, red, and altogether uncomfortable. I am throwing away the rest. I do have sensitive skin.

odeur horrible

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Dec 14, 2014

odeur horrible!!! Finira à l'atelier, pour les mains, sous des gants de travail!!!!!!

not for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Nov 12, 2014

Very harsh on sensitive skin. I'm not sure how well it works after prolonged use because it gave me a very strong burning sensation and I couldn't use it.