Face cream

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Mar 20, 2015

Consistent, good-quality DMAE cream. Helps give your face some get up and go in the morning.

Exotic experience against harmful enviroment

Posted by Loredana on Mar 14, 2015

I really enjoyed using this cream in the evening. The sent is rather intensive, but me liking the smell of such fruits didn't mind it. The texture allows quick absorption leaving a thin layer on surface. In the mornings I have had noticed more elasticity and firmness.

Very nice night cream! MINUS contains benzyl alcohol and Dimethicone!

Posted by Ujinia on Mar 04, 2015

I lie the smell and the texture of this cream, it's very creamy with very good absorbtion. I think that it will work great for dry skin! I have comby skin and i''m using it for 2 weeks now and the results are very promising.. but at summer time i think it will be too heavy for my comby skin... Update: 26/02/2015 just read that it ingridients contains benzyl alcohol and Dimethicone , wont buy again... Έχω μεικτό δέρμα με τάση για σπυράκια. Η κρέμα μυρίζει πολύ απαλά και ωραία, απλώνεται εύκολα και απορροφάται αμέσως! Ξεβάφομαι και βάζω λεπτή στρώση της κρέμας ώστε να μην νιώθω παστωμένη.. με το που την βάλεις νιώθεις ελαφρά τσιμπηματάκια μέχρι να απορροφηθεί και μετά η έχεις την αίσθηση ενυδάτωσης και ελαστικότητας! Και το δέρμα σου αποκτά πιο ομοιόμορφο τόνο μέρα με την μέρα! Πατήστε στο όνομα μου για να δείτε και άλλα σχόλια για τα προϊόντα που έχω χρησιμοποιήσει! Και αν σας φάνηκε χρήσιμο το σχόλιο μου πατήστε στο ‘YES’ κουμπί

Good

Posted by 5153537869061705387 on Mar 01, 2015

As it says, this is a very "thick" creme, and best to use at night before bed. Works well.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 01, 2015

good

Not sure yet...

Posted by 5382012902217886504 on Feb 02, 2015

Smells a lot! chemical feeling on skin. My eyes is tearing up some minutes after applying this every night, but its creamy and thick and stays on all night. So still like it.

I got it today

Posted by 4659023309706633688 on Jan 27, 2015

The reason that I ordered this cream was cause it was on product trial and I think it was great choice, I just applied it and I'm just loving it's smell so much! and the textures are great. I was looking for some light but still fully moisturizing cream for winter and I like it.

Gez

Posted by Reviewer2275739 on Jan 20, 2015

This cream is wonderfully rich and yet doesn't clog my pores. Smells great! I use it overnight and wake up with glowing skin. I'm now 50 and have used many different moisturises in the past - this is one of the best. I will continue to use it. It smells wonderful and I can actually feel it activating (tingling) on my skin. Great ingredients. Just don't get it near your eyes as can irritate (all the goodies acting on your skin are not good in your eyes).

Like it

Posted by 5714483954399876577 on Jan 16, 2015

I use it at night. It has very good smell, and I love the texture. It is heavy to use it as a day creme , that is why I use it as a night one. It hydrate my dry skin, and make it soft

A BIT OF CHANGE