On my third jar

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Jan 08, 2016

Used this as well as the day cream version. Tried other similar products in between but came back to it. I won't say it is a miracle cream that will work wonders overnight but after using it my acne prone skin didn't break out, skin feels more moisturized and smooth, skin condition seems more consistent, didn't clog my pores. The texture is just right, it not too heavy or oily. Overall I am very happy especially with the price you pay vs effect. It has a pineapple/tropical smell which is not too overpowering if you wonder what it smells like.

♡♡♡♡♡

Posted by 4743598276250356232 on Dec 12, 2015

Goooood

sigh.

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Sep 11, 2015

i really wanted to love this cream. i was so excited to try it. but, sadly, i can't love it. the smell is honestly awful. and i'm at 30 minutes now, and it isn't going away. my face is tingling from the cream a bit -- still. and i just looked in the mirror and my face is a bit red. maybe if you use the cream for a few days, your skin will adjust to whatever is making it tingle/sting? i don't know. but i'm not going to be able to get past the smell to find out. i also wish i had paid more attention to some of the not-so-great ingredients (dimethicone and bisulfite). i was giddy over it having c-ester in it (rather than ester-c), which is supposed to be really absorbable by the skin. and it has a lot of other really wonderful ingredients. but i don't want to put dimethicone or any kind of sulfites on my body. but, truthfully, even without any not-great ingredients in it, the smell would still make me not be able to use it. shame.

Very thick and heavy

Posted by 5568247092528506230 on Jul 18, 2015

Didn't like it.

i love this cream !

Posted by 5699768252859382278 on May 24, 2015

i love this cream

love it

Posted by tusechka on May 18, 2015

Love this cream! really wonderful

I don't get all the great reviews

Posted by startnow on May 16, 2015

I've used up whole jar. Nothing special. It offers some moisturing, not super. Nothing really to complain about either. Except that I don't think any of the ingredients are soked into the skin. When creamed skin comes in contact with water, it turns soapy slippery. I really didn't like that.

Disappointed

Posted by 5225468070068524397 on May 07, 2015

This product has a strong, unpleasant, fruity smell and if you lightly touch your skin after applying (to see what it feels like) it kind of peels off. Basically the makers do not know how to deliver all the active ingredients to the skin. In the morning my skin felt rough. Initially, I bought it because of the low price (considering the impressive ingredients), but I guess you get what you pay for.

Very thick and smelly.

Posted by Reviewer3199816 on May 05, 2015

It might be a nice product but it's too thick for me. I try to apply as liitle as i can but it still makes a thick greasy mask on a face and then rolls off. The smell is pretty controversial.

Skin Eternal cream Smells Horrible - don't buy it

Posted by Reviewer1806240 on Apr 30, 2015

this stuff is awful, I can't attest to weather it works well or not because I had to wash it off , I couldn't stand the smell of it , the expiration is over 1 1/2 years in the future so Its not out of date, it was opened this morning so I Herb would not let me return it -