This is a Must Have

Posted by Reviewer2154389 on Mar 10, 2011

I'm 62 and this is the first time I've used the product. Am using it with Avalon Organics Co Enzyme Q-10 Toner and Desert Essence Face Scrub, and my face is feeling marvelous! My skin pores are tightened and my face feels great--not dry, not greasy--but just as it should be. Using this product on my chest and neck, also--too early to expect visible changes at my age, but I REALLY like this cream. Will purchase all three again.

Skin Eternal

Posted by Reviewer2187972 on May 26, 2010

I mix this with about 2 drops of Almond oil and so far, so good. My face feels much better and a little goes a long way....I'll b buying more cos I don't want to run out!

Great!

Posted by julzia1 on May 17, 2010

I bought this for my mom and she's been using this for almost two weeks. She doesn't seem to get any breakouts and really loves the mango smell. Maybe I'll spoil her with another one in some time :P

A fantastic value!

Posted by Reviewer2066783 on Mar 27, 2007

This is as good as any very expensive "skinceutical" product you will find. Has every supplement currently recommend for good skin all in one product. It's a heavy cream and good for winter climate.

a feast for the senses

Posted by Reviewer2072990 on May 23, 2010

This rich luxuious cream instantly nourishes the skin and has a delightful scent...I intend to buy more!

i love this cream !

Posted by 5699768252859382278 on May 24, 2015

i love this cream

Skin Eternal Cream - Magnificent!

Posted by 4664796910962934965 on Sep 09, 2013

Bought this product for my mother and she speaks very highly of it, her skin looks radiant and natural. A must buy!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Jul 02, 2010

quite rich which is great for sensitive and dry skin in winter. I use it night and day. I like the smell which is a little tropical. Melbourne Australia

Skin eternal cream

Posted by Reviewer2088366 on Jun 28, 2010

A great bargin and a good product!

Posted by 5735030466629195438 on Oct 16, 2014

Great ingredients, low price.