Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g)

4 out of 5 based on 730 reviews

Really nice!

Posted by Reviewer2812482 on Apr 24, 2010

I have combined skin, and used 3 different creams; 1 for my eye-zone, 1 for my T-zone and 1 for my cheeks. But I could still se the wrinkles beginning to come around my eyes( I´m in my mid-20´s). This cream does all the work of theese 3 creams did all-together, just better! My skin feels smooth instantly, and really moistourized. I even can use this under my eyes, and it is clearly taking away the dry skin here and so the wrinkles go away, and the skin appears much more even. It is like baby-skin. It is like my skin is eating this cream. I use it in day time as well. And it smells fantastic. The price is very low! So thank you.

Great feel, really helped with the crows feet.

Posted by Reviewer1663873 on Jun 02, 2010

I really like it! This product has a nice clean smell to it, is not greasy and the skin feels smoother almost immediately. It seemed to really make a difference around my eyes, 'lifting' the bags and softening the wrinkles around my eyes. :)

makes great improvement

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Jun 03, 2010

I am very impressed with this product. It makes my skin look much better and feel much better. Wrinkles are fading away and tone is greatly improved.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream

Posted by 4782787468264573426 on Jun 27, 2013

I have very sensitive skin with acne, but also dehydrated .. I was afraid that this will be bad for my pimples, buuutt... no problem It is awsome and makes skin so soft :)

Great cream

Posted by Reviewer1880253 on Jan 18, 2013

This is by far my favorite cream. I use it sparingly with a dollop of serum and a drop or two of almond oil during the day and a bit heavier for night time. I've gone away from this but always come back to it. Mainly, it's very dense and tends to go on like vaseline... hence I dilute it down with serum and almond oil, both of which I'd use anyway and it allows me to control the consistency that I want and need. My skin is markedly improved when I use this.