Pretty good

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Oct 14, 2014

This would have been five star if it didn't have a few chemicals in it that don't need to be there. It is a really nice cream overall.

SoSo...

Posted by 5312321686858147784 on Oct 09, 2014

hate smell

LOVE

Posted by 5680942263364350922 on Oct 08, 2014

I'm in my mid 30's & have started trying everything to even the tone of my skin & reduce the appearance of fine lines. I stumbled on this range of products & now my daily routine is Skin Eternal Serum + Skin Eternal Day Cream every morning, then Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Serum + Skin Eternal Cream at night before bed. The results have been quite dramatic & I'm very happy. My skin glows, looks youthful, healthy & lines are less visible. I highly recommend all four products as a skin routine. I love them! :)

NA

Posted by 4650563178737245176 on Oct 06, 2014

BOM PRODUTO, ESTOU USANDO A NOITE.

Horrible allergic reaction

Posted by 5509168188711914673 on Sep 30, 2014

I used this product three times and ended up with a rash. It burnt within a few minutes of putting it on. I have to throw it away. :(

Love this

Posted by 5179899488207837027 on Sep 21, 2014

It smells great. Its perfect as a night cream, goes on smoothly and holds moisture until the next morning.

WOW! Perfect!

Posted by 5178246273382587533 on Sep 18, 2014

WOW! Perfect!

good

Posted by 4860243667873315726 on Sep 18, 2014

using it daily before the bed. making my skin very smooth.

didn't like at all

Posted by Taniana on Sep 10, 2014

caused pimples

Love this cream MINUS THE DIMETHICONE!! Get the DAY CREAM version instead!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jul 12, 2014

Everything about this cream is so perfect, including most of the ingredients and makes your skin glow MINUS the DIMETHICONE which stops the skin renewal process! It would be great if Source Naturals switch the DIMETHICONE with vegetable glycerin instead or just leave it out altogether!! However, I found that the DAY CREAM version does not have DIMETHICONE, however it doesn't also have panthenol (vitamin B) and also cocoa butter either. But I much rather use the Day cream version without the DIMETHICONE as DIMETHICONE prematurely ages your skin by trapping in bacteria and dirt. The DIMETHICONE makes the cream spread easier but I don't mind it being a little pasty as the DIMETHICONE makes my skin feel greasy. I'm not sure if this is related, but after using this cream, I got an eye stye for the first time in my life. Makes sense as the DIMETHICONE traps everything under the skin by making a plastic silicone layer over your face. This cream might be good for winter in windy situations when skiing! Otherwise the citric scent of the cream is nice and I love the vitamin c and msm and coenzyme q10 content. With this night cream version, it is necessary to do facial masks with alpha hydroxy or other agent that cleanses the face. However I have to say within a week of using this cream,my skin has been glowing and looking great! I recently bought the DAY CREAM version without the DIMETHICONE so will update and compare notes later. UPDATE: I have tried the day version of this cream, and I love it so much more! It is just as moisturising and makes your skin glow without the heavy feeling. I would use the night cream version for cold windy situations, esp for skiing etc, but for everyday and night I much prefer the skin eternal day cream.