Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g)

Great cream

Posted by Reviewer1880253 From Arizona on Jan 18, 2013

This is by far my favorite cream. I use it sparingly with a dollop of serum and a drop or two of almond oil during the day and a bit heavier for night time. I've gone away from this but always come back to it. Mainly, it's very dense and tends to go on like vaseline... hence I dilute it down with serum and almond oil, both of which I'd use anyway and it allows me to control the consistency that I want and need. My skin is markedly improved when I use this.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1401848 From Ukraine on Feb 01, 2012

Cream works, nourishes and rejuvenates, makes a person more than the young.

Deep Moisturising

Posted by Reviewer2251071 From New Zealand on Apr 30, 2011

My skin connects with this product well. No adverse reactions. I continue to use it from time to time to counteract the harshness of often used antibacterial hand-wash gels in my workplace. I feel though that this cream is on the 'too greasy' side but the feeling soon dissipates.

Smell is ok, cream rather rich but moisturizes well.

Posted by Reviewer2718707 From Singapore on May 13, 2013

Contrary to some of the reviews here that likened the cream's smell to that of a skunk, the scent reminded me of pineapples and wasn't unpleasant at all. Texture-wise, the cream is quite rich and feels a little heavy / oily. definitely good for the dryer parts of the face, but not sure if the richness of the cream will be too heavy for my T-Zone, so am spreading very little there, if at all. So far the cream provides good moisture to my face. I would recommend using it with an exfoliating facial wash for better results.

i like it

Posted by 4707366616330657221 on Aug 06, 2013

already smell it smells so good, I board the mixed to oily skin and it suits me well