I really wanted to love this cream...

Posted by Reviewer3058890 on Nov 24, 2010

I would have loved to like this cream as much as the other reviewers do, but unfortunately I don't. It stings so bad when I apply it on my face. I can take much, but this stings so bad I want to cry. But I have always had extremely sensitive skin so maybe that's why. The smell of this product is too much, I don't see why they make this cream smell so strong. It smells artificial to me. This cream doesn't hydrate my sensitive and very dry skin at all. It gives me dry patches, with skin peeling of. And it get's worse (unfortunately). My skin broke out badly after a couple of days (not surprising with the stinging and the strong smell). My skin is now dry, sore and with acne spots. I really wanted this product to be my regular cream because of all the good ingredients, but I can't use it anymore.

Silky buy stinky

Posted by Reviewer2560799 on May 12, 2010

Very nice consistency and smooth feel to skin, but the odor is awful! Some kind of banana smell covering a not so unpleasant herbal smell. The banana or whatever made it smell like rotting fruit. Suggest citrus or herbal. So unpleasant I have been unable to use it. Terrible taste if it gets on your lips.

Spectacular..........

Posted by Reviewer1418187 on May 13, 2010

My skin feels so nice and soft at night, and I use it in my hands, neck and chest........... love it.

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1816032 on May 18, 2010

Great refreshing, clean night cream.

WOW!!!

Posted by NatursKathy on May 20, 2010

That is all I can say! I will keep using it! Natural, refreshing!

Great Product!

Posted by chacho on Jun 08, 2010

All natural! Does the skin good! I like this product. I highly recommend it. Better than all those at the local store!!

I love this cream!!!

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

This is a wonderful tropical smelling cream. It absorbs quickly, is light, and doesn't leave my face oily. It tingles when I put it on so I know it is exfoliating. I usually don't use creams but will purchase this again. Check out the great ingredients. A 2 oz jar doesn't seem like it would go a long way, but it is really a lot and will last you for quite a while.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2629559 on Jun 10, 2010

very good

The Source Naturalss very , very good

Posted by Reviewer2368828 on Jun 11, 2010

I use this every night and my skin feels so much better . I will buy more of it. Alean

Fantastic Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer2707601 on Jun 17, 2010

Fantastic night cream I have spent up to 200.00 on night creams and I found this one to be just as good. I would recommend this product as a fantastic night cream.