I like the smell...

Posted by Reviewer2678163 on Oct 14, 2010

I like the way this smells, my 50+ skin on my face feels silky and the creases around my mouth are less noticeable...still there, but look better. I use both the serum and the cream. Wish I could find something similar for the rest of my skin.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Dec 25, 2012

perfect night cream. luxury texture and pleasant smell. my skin "eats" it

Smells great, feels great.

Posted by Reviewer2535221 on Jun 27, 2010

I've only been trying this cream for a short time, but I already like how it feels. Makes my skin a little softer. I'm hoping it'll smooth out some of my wrinkles, but we'll have to see. The smell is wonderful. I was hesitant to try it because of some negative reviews about the smell. I'm glad I did because the reviews are unfounded.

Smells good and it works great

Posted by organicreviews on Sep 07, 2010

The cream covers my face gently and not greasy at all. After putting cream the skin gets moisturized and soft. I fell in love with the smell of this cream. It is natural and not strong.

good face cream

Posted by Reviewer2704497 on Feb 23, 2011

have only been using this cream for a few weeks, it feels greasy when you first put it on but my dry face sucks it in very quick and then feels sooo soft!! This cream has so much good stuff in it, I feel its worth every penny!

Fantastic Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer2707601 on Jun 17, 2010

Fantastic night cream I have spent up to 200.00 on night creams and I found this one to be just as good. I would recommend this product as a fantastic night cream.

good

Posted by 4860243667873315726 on Sep 18, 2014

using it daily before the bed. making my skin very smooth.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2686179 on Aug 09, 2009

i just love this cream . . .its light and is easily absorbed into my skin. . .it has a lovely scent that isn't overwhelming and it doesn't make my face feel oily and not only that my face is like baby butt smooth after use. . .so this will be something for sure that i will continue to use

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2690098 on Mar 28, 2010

I am not sure if I like the smell; I can not figure out what it smells like ...but it works really good. I use it on my face and body. I will be purchasing more soon. I would like to purchase a larger size.

Love it