Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1690737 on Dec 07, 2013

I have dry, sensitive, rosacea skin and still manage to get cystic acne bumps around my chin area. In the winter it gets flaky and so dry it hurts. I got this about 2 weeks ago and it is a lifesaver. It deeply hydrates, and makes my skin dewy and so soft. I have been wearing it for night and day, it is very thick but my skin drinks it up. It seems my rosacea has improved slightly and I am not getting so many bumps. I love this lotion and can't recommend it enough for those with dry skin. I gave it 4 stars because the smell is quite strong and might bother those who have a sensitivity to smell. It smells like pineapples and marigolds. Not bad, but strong. For me, I can stand the smell because the wonderful moisture that this is giving my skin. Love it!

Smells heavenly, but is a bit heavy.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This cream smells heavenly, like pineapple, only better. It is a rich cream that is better used in night time. It is full of beneficial ingredients, like Lipoic Acid, DMAE, C-Ester, CoQ10 & HA. Really good and affordable purchase. For daytime Derma E Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Cream is the best cream ever! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Thick cream, nice smell

Posted by 5112571040311405952 on Nov 08, 2013

This is a nice thick cream that's good for nighttime use. It does what a good face cream does, and I don't expect miracles from my products so I'm happy. :) Plus it smells really nice.

GOOD FOR MY DRY SKIN IN WINTER

Posted by Reviewer1824845 on Nov 08, 2013

GOOD FOR MY DRY SKIN IN WINTER. I LOVE THE SMELL TOO!

Normal

Posted by 4721912495707654044 on Oct 01, 2013

No es ni una crema de baja calidad ni tampoco de unos efectos tremendos. Muy simple por su precio la verdad.

Luv it

Posted by 5161697419414549408 on Sep 29, 2013

Love it

I love it

Posted by 4981683314142497678 on Sep 12, 2013

soft botanical smell. soft touch skin. I'd still buy it again.

Skin Eternal Cream - Magnificent!

Posted by 4664796910962934965 on Sep 09, 2013

Bought this product for my mother and she speaks very highly of it, her skin looks radiant and natural. A must buy!

I am very satisfied !

Posted by 5703939835549995388 on Sep 04, 2013

Made my skin very soft and wrinkles much smoother!! I will definitely buy it again. Also great service from iherb

i like it

Posted by 4707366616330657221 on Aug 06, 2013

already smell it smells so good, I board the mixed to oily skin and it suits me well