good skin product

Posted by Reviewer2120617 on Apr 20, 2015

skin eternal cream's major ingredients are based on Dr. Perricone's research into the most effective anti-aging skin care ingredients. i worry about some of the other ingredients in the product and have never fully researched their safety. i plan to look them up on the EWG website...

Why this scent?

Posted by kar-ma on Jun 13, 2014

The cream is nourishing and oily enough. But I wonder why it has to have this unpleasant scent? Because of the scent I do not reorder.

good stuff

Posted by 5056121747285371396 on May 12, 2014

I have extremely dry skin and am always looking for something to placate it. My old favourites have fallen out due to animal testing to gain the Chinese market, so I am looking for replacements. Aside from the rather strong, though not unpleasant smell, this is really good stuff. it is quite thick, which my skin appreciates, and comforts and hydrated really well. I will definately repurchase. It's a real find!

Rejuvenates skin super fast!

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

Great cream! Love the aroma and the effect - super fast and effective rejuvenation! DMAE in it, for one, is an awesome ingredient. I used to take it as a supplement to help with focus for studies, then stopped after a while and noticed that in a couple of months my skin has noticeably aged. So started taking supplements again, now also for the skin, as well as for focus improvement. That said, the cream works great, but I can only use it at nights, as it feels a little thick & sticky to me, and I don't want to get any of it into my eyes during the day, as it kind of stings. Also, if I use it for over a week, my skin turns a bit yellow, like I've been sun bathing. Not a bad thing, because it's carotenoids' effect. But at that point I take a break for 2-3 days. I also use it on my neck and hands (at nights) and wake up with soft, younger looking skin!

Excellent cream

Posted by Wisteria on Mar 12, 2014

I am very satisfied with this cream. It absorbs quickly and the I find the smell very pleasant. I use it regularly in the evening but also in the morning, as the base for my make-up. After about two months of regular use, my skin looks younger and fine lines are less visible. I highly reccomend this cream to anyone who is over 50 years of age or has dry skin. I use it in combination with hyaluronic acid pills, which possible make its effect even better.

Pelle stupenda!!

Posted by 4892181080290134833 on Feb 14, 2014

Uno dei migliori prodotti che io abbia mai usato,molto concentrato di principi attivi,e i risultati si vedono subito. Sicuramente ricompro.

PLUMPS SKIN

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Jan 03, 2014

But need to add a good moisturizer as it does not moisturise enough but the goal is to plump the skin not to moisturise it. I am a multi layer person

good

Posted by 5030305488263612464 on Sep 29, 2013

a good cream that fells natural :)

Very good cream, strong smell

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Sep 27, 2013

The cream feels really luxurious and I can definitively feel the difference. My skin (which is dry and sensible) still feels really moisturized the next morning. the only down part is the strong smell, which diminishes fast though.

seal the moist

Posted by 5240522388832356501 on May 15, 2013

it really seal the moist of my skin.