AMAZING find!

Posted by Reviewer1636753 on Dec 29, 2008

I can't say enough good things about this cream! I'm going to break it down to a few categories: Smell: Not sure what others are talking about, but I love the smell. It's a light tropical smell, almost like pineapple. Texture: This cream is heavy, but it sinks in fast and absorbs completely within 30 seconds on my skin, which is combination oily in the summer and normal/dry in patches in the winter Effectiveness - This quickly heals my renova peely patches and works elsewhere also - hands down, one of the best I have used! Ingredients - This moisturizer has ALL of the premium antioxidants and ingredients you normally find in moisturizers six times the price! Price - This is the part I can't get over. You get twice as much as any other brand, in some cases 4 times as much, for literally a fraction of the price. I paid $24.99 for this here and comparable moisturizers cost $100 for half the amount. You just can't beat this!

Skin Eternal Cream by Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3337774 on May 04, 2009

Used with the same company's Hyaluronic Serum at night, I saw immediate results in moisturizing and wrinkle reduction on my 59-year-old, neglected skin. While it's on it has a yellowing effect on my skin which disappears with washing. Only a problem during the day, for obvious reasons. A product I will continue to use - as long as it continues to work.

Works even for my oily/combination skin

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on May 31, 2009

I had this cream in my cupboard for months. I have oily/combination skin that tends to breakout from oily/creamy products. About 2 months ago, I decided to try this cream. I was surprised that it makes my skin smoother and I had little outbreak! I use it in the day followed by desert essence age reversal mineral sunscreen. (These are creamy products yet the first time I experience little outbreak!) I use this cream at night for my entire face and neck. I live in Singapore, it's very hot here, but I like this cream. First time I like creams.

A fantastic value!

Posted by Reviewer2066783 on Mar 27, 2007

This is as good as any very expensive "skinceutical" product you will find. Has every supplement currently recommend for good skin all in one product. It's a heavy cream and good for winter climate.

Contains MSG

Posted by Reviewer2050996 on Dec 07, 2008

This product contains Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, which contains a high percentage of Monosodium Glutamate. I'm not too wild about smearing MSG on my skin!

Rejuvenates skin super fast!

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

Great cream! Love the aroma and the effect - super fast and effective rejuvenation! DMAE in it, for one, is an awesome ingredient. I used to take it as a supplement to help with focus for studies, then stopped after a while and noticed that in a couple of months my skin has noticeably aged. So started taking supplements again, now also for the skin, as well as for focus improvement. That said, the cream works great, but I can only use it at nights, as it feels a little thick & sticky to me, and I don't want to get any of it into my eyes during the day, as it kind of stings. Also, if I use it for over a week, my skin turns a bit yellow, like I've been sun bathing. Not a bad thing, because it's carotenoids' effect. But at that point I take a break for 2-3 days. I also use it on my neck and hands (at nights) and wake up with soft, younger looking skin!

Excellent cream

Posted by Wisteria on Mar 12, 2014

I am very satisfied with this cream. It absorbs quickly and the I find the smell very pleasant. I use it regularly in the evening but also in the morning, as the base for my make-up. After about two months of regular use, my skin looks younger and fine lines are less visible. I highly reccomend this cream to anyone who is over 50 years of age or has dry skin. I use it in combination with hyaluronic acid pills, which possible make its effect even better.

Patsy Lyon

Posted by Reviewer3081642 on Jan 01, 2009

This cream goes hand in hand with the serum. Applied sparingly over the serum it keeps the skin soft and well protected. Hyaluronic acid once again,being an ingredient and present in all the connective tissue of the body,our skin being the largest organ, it sells itself. I highly recommend it. I use it as a night cream also.

Skin eternal cream

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012

It is very sticky and has MSG.

good stuff

Posted by 5056121747285371396 on May 12, 2014

I have extremely dry skin and am always looking for something to placate it. My old favourites have fallen out due to animal testing to gain the Chinese market, so I am looking for replacements. Aside from the rather strong, though not unpleasant smell, this is really good stuff. it is quite thick, which my skin appreciates, and comforts and hydrated really well. I will definately repurchase. It's a real find!