Contains MSG

Posted by Reviewer2050996 on Dec 07, 2008

This product contains Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, which contains a high percentage of Monosodium Glutamate. I'm not too wild about smearing MSG on my skin!

Skin eternal cream

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012

It is very sticky and has MSG.

skin eternal cream

Posted by Reviewer2297517 on Apr 26, 2010

I used it a few times and I think it gave me a rash and the last time I put it on it burned the rash and made me quite red on my chest, so now I'm afraid to use it.

Never going to use it again

Posted by linnyjhong on May 15, 2012

Got break out on my forehead and rough skin after using it for a week. My skin is far from sensitive and usually doesn't have these conditions. I'd never use this again.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream

Posted by Reviewer3186804 on Oct 08, 2008

The Kiwi smell was so strong, it made me sick to keep smelling it. I had to throw away both jars.

Please do something about the smell....

Posted by Reviewer2395412 on Mar 26, 2010

the result is very good but the Kiwi fruity smell is overkilling! I am not a kind of consumer who buy products for its delicious smell. Least or totally free of fragrance would be very much appreciated. If so, I would give five starts instead of single star. Please convey this message to the manufacturer. Thank you.

It's not what I was looking for

Posted by Reviewer2641319 on May 06, 2010

A friend referred me to this website. I wanted 5% Glycolic acid and this is what was sent to me. I opened the jar and now I cannot return it. Not happy, I guess I was not clear on what to order. I would appreciate the company making it right with me, if they could.

Why this scent?

Posted by kar-ma on Jun 13, 2014

The cream is nourishing and oily enough. But I wonder why it has to have this unpleasant scent? Because of the scent I do not reorder.