You'll smell like a…cocktail

Posted by HawaiianViking on Dec 14, 2012

Firstly, Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream really does work. I've noticed that my skin is considerably smoother since I've been using this product, probably because it includes several effective constituent ingredients, among others: DMAE, Glycolic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, alpha Lipoic Acid and MSM. Secondly, it smells just plain awful. At first, it's a stomach-turning sweet 'n fruity odor, like it ought to be blended with crushed ice and served with a cocktail parasol and a maraschino cherry. After this cream has been on your skin for a while, a distinctly sulfurous smell emerges, and lingers for hours. And while this cream does work well for the area around the eyes, it's enduringly painful when it actually migrates into the eye, which it inevitably does. My advice: Use a Hyaluronic Acid gel for the eye area and keep this cream away from the eyes completely.

all the right stuff

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Aug 08, 2008

I bought this because it has all the right stuff according to Dr. Perricone. Haven't used it yet.

Recommended for dry skin only

Posted by Reviewer1948983 on Oct 02, 2008

A highly moisturizing and smoothing cream that I really like, but I can only use it under my eyes and on my neck. It caused pimples on my T-zone. Not for oily/combination skin. Hoping that the company manufactures a version of this for oily skin.

Funny smell but worth it!

Posted by Reviewer3319121 on Nov 23, 2008

Several months ago I began using this product in combination with Reviva 5% Gycolic Acid Cream and have been very pleased with the results. Since then I added Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser and Skin Eternal Serum to my regime and my skin has never looked better. If I had anything negative to say it would be that I don't particularly like the smell. However no one has ever commented on it but my husband and he actually likes the way it smells!

DMAE

Posted by Reviewer2506398 on Jan 26, 2009

This product tends to dry a little and "set". It seems to work best in conjunction with other moisturizers. It has a nice finish and works well with sunscreens, moisturizers and make-up. It feels and looks good.

Night cream

Posted by Reviewer2760473 on Aug 25, 2009

I am not a big night cream person, but I needed something for the times that my facial skin looks and feels dried out. I like the feel of the cream, not too heavy nor too light. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a medium weight face cream.

strong smell, but effective product

Posted by Reviewer2452170 on Dec 04, 2009

This cream is a little bit greasy than I expected. The smell is strong, too. However, after using couple of weeks, my skin did get smoother than before. Hope they can make a cream without such strong odor.

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer2403218 on Feb 24, 2010

It has a nice silky texture and a pleasant smell. I've been using this product since 2005 and I will continue to use so far as it remains 'paraben free'.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2357596 on Apr 21, 2010

This cream has a wonderful texture and feels silky on skin. I'm not a big fan of the scent but overall a wonderful product and great value. Also, iHerb's customer service is SUPERB!!!!!

Happy

Posted by Reviewer1752879 on May 01, 2010

Great stuff! I use it as day and night cream. Not greasy. Recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »