Love It

Posted by Reviewer2756356 on May 27, 2008

I am 30 years old, and of the many (I could say hundreds) of moisturizers I have tried since my teens... eureka! I have found one that is affordable, high quality, and works well for me. A giant relief has come to me knowing that I have finally found it. I have always had very dry & thin skin, which is good for not having a zit problem, but bad for premature wrinkles and discomfort from dryness. There are not a lot of affordable products on the market geared toward very dry skin. Many times I have bought a product labeled for dry skin, only to find it was not right for me and a waste of money. It has to be thick like petroleum jelly, but petroleum or mineral oil based products do not penetrate deeply enough, clog pores and make me feel greasy; not to mention the perfumy fragrance put in almost ALL mainstream lotions are nauseating to me. I am sensitive. So now that I have established what I don't like... I can better explain why this stuff is great. Caprylic Triglyceride is a plant derived fat (or oil) that is the main base carrier oil for this cream, and it is well received by my skin. It is thick and heavy, so about 2 pea size amounts (on a very dry day) is all it takes. The smell is not overwhelming or nauseating-- it is a pleasant tropical coco-mango kind of scent. It has everything that is nourishing to the skin in one bottle. I love it. I love putting it on. I would marry it if it were a man. I am serious... I do not work for these people, but I would-- if they needed a spokes person :) I have also noticed a diminish in some fine lines. My skin looks hydrated and dewy, like it's suppose to, and if I remove all the expression from my face, I look 23ish. This is a poor womans Hollywood cream and I highly recommend it. Thank you for reading, and if you try something-- please review. It is because of the reviews that I tried this stuff in the first place.

Great product for as far as it goes

Posted by Reviewer3073861 on Dec 29, 2009

Everything in this product is wonderful, and it smells good and feels good. The one thing this product does not have is peptides. So if anybody wants to do some serious anti-aging treatment, they should find a serum that has collagen-stimulating peptides. But for the money, this product is a great bargain.

Debbie in Arizona

Posted by Reviewer2138857 on Sep 13, 2008

This is an awesome product. It is great for my face and neck. I also use it on my arms at dawn and dusk to keep the mosquitos from eating on me as it's great at keeping them off. This product is awesome after a sun burn as it heals the skin in record time.

wannabe celebrity cream

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 14, 2008

I have been using this for about a month. Put it on before i hit the pillow and when i wake up my skin is glowing. I really like Source Naturals product line but could do with out some of the chemical ingredients in this cream. The no paraben part is great but could do without PEG-100 and Dimethicone. Bottom line is that it is effective and comes to us at a great price thanks to iherb.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Mar 27, 2009

My son put this in my Christmas stocking 2 years ago, and I have since bought two more jars. Yes, it is long lasting. I put it on every evening after my shower and my skin is definitely smoother, but not greasy.

That's my favorit!!

Posted by Reviewer2498233 on Sep 21, 2009

Soooooooo great! I've been using for 3years!!

creamy and rich

Posted by Reviewer1630425 on Dec 03, 2008

I love it,it feels silky and I almost want to eat it.Definitely comparable to overpriced luxury item goods.

Good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1242553 on Feb 22, 2009

I like all the anti-aging nutrients in this cream. I've only been using it for about two weeks so I can't say I've noticed any remarkable changes. I have faith that these ingredients are the right ones. The only caveat is the fragrance: over the top! I only use it at night, though, and I'm gradually getting used to it.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1805384 on Oct 02, 2008

My face has started to break out in acne like pimples since I started using this. I rarely have this problem and have not had it happen for a long time until I started using this so I am fairly certain this is causing it. Also the scent is pretty strong and bothers me.

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1521806 on May 16, 2011

I am very happy with the moisturizer, it has a silky feel to it and does not encourage breakouts with my porous skin. I would also like to try the other Skin Eternal cream that is not for sensitive skin to see the comparison.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »